Adam Larsson..

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MountainGoat

very happy with him, I like how aggressive he can be towards the puck carrier and his calmness in our zone. sometimes he gets caught with a bad pass but he makes passes that no one else on our D can

its hard to believe hes only 19

MountainGoat

How has he developed? Seems like he's been standing still since he came to the NHL?

he's been up and down, we're taking it very slow with him

it's a shame he got injured because was playing his best hockey

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
How has he developed? Seems like he's been standing still since he came to the NHL?

He was playing lights out until his injury. Calm, poised, really good on the breakout. His offensive game was starting to get a bit better.

Only thing he really needs to work on is his skating

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Larsson has made great strides this season, on and off the ice (physically stronger/learning language).

Injuries have slowed his progress, but I look forward to getting him back in the lineup soon.

Khione

Swede or Turnip?
Jul 24, 2013
Duna
Larsson has made great strides this season, on and off the ice (physically stronger/learning language).

Injuries have slowed his progress, but I look forward to getting him back in the lineup soon.

I also look forward to get him back. Unfortunatly deboer i HC. Witch player will Larsson push out?

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
WSKdtFQ.png

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
1 hit every 10 minutes on the ice isn't a huge amount really and 60 hits puts him tied for 80th in the league in hits.

He has looked a bit more confident when it comes to being physical compared to where he was at one point, nothing over the top though.

Overall though his game hasn't been too great the last couple of weeks, seems that he's hit a funk and has reverted back to some of his previous tendencies.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
He has looked a bit more confident when it comes to being physical compared to where he was at one point, nothing over the top though.

Overall though his game hasn't been too great the last couple of weeks, seems that he's hit a funk and has reverted back to some of his previous tendencies.

yea we must be watching different players...........

Officer Rod Farva

Pump is Life
Feb 12, 2010

The Buffalo game he was great...

schoenfeld

2 Way Contract
Dec 10, 2006
hard to believe but that cork he took from subban set his game back 2-3 years, he's just now starting to finally come around.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
As much as he's made progress, I'm still not entirely convinced that he's arrived or whatever you want to call it. I'm another person who wants to see him paired with a lesser player to test his steadiness.

But hey, you give him credit when it's due. Andy Greene or not, Larsson's not getting in the way of his own success.

goonybird

Young boy expert
Jul 9, 2015
he's jumping in on the rush more now. really showing off what he's capable of skating-wise

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I will fully admit that I was one of those worried about him before the second half of last year. I'm glad I was wrong, although I too would like to see if he can anchor a pairing away from Greene. Those two are damn good together, but I think our defense would be more balanced if they could split them up and put a more offensive minded partner with each one of them.

Scorcho

Twitter @AmateurAdult11
Apr 16, 2010
Space
I will fully admit that I was one of those worried about him before the second half of last year. I'm glad I was wrong, although I too would like to see if he can anchor a pairing away from Greene. Those two are damn good together, but I think our defense would be more balanced if they could split them up and put a more offensive minded partner with each one of them.

Greene-Severson
Larrson-Gelinas
Moore-Merrill/schlemko

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Lars and Greene should really benefit from these days off.

They played huge minutes vs opposing top lines every game.
It's not easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad