Post-Game Talk: #6| Boston Bruins @ New York Islanders | June 9TH | 7:30 PM | F/W 6-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamKidd

Aug 9, 2004
Dobson played a sneaky good game
Pelech is maybe my favorite player on the team - could be the best defender i've seen in 20 years in an islander uniform.
Motived Brock is an elite player
THANK YOU DEVILS - all former devs were great tonight!

what a game!

scottywiper

Dec 2, 2018
My third season following the Isles, starting with the first to Islanders season prediction.
Just when I think I can't get more emotionally invested they do something special again.
You can't not love what they do. All heart and play as a genuine team.
Can't wait to get to the new arena one day and party with the faithful.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Isles are getting stronger as the playoffs go on. Palmieri and Zajac, what about Zajac, how good was he this series? Are big additions post TDL for us. Playing huge roles. The complete 6 D were solid this series. Mayfield really stepped up. Pelech is a monster, what a player. Dobson is a wild horse that is starting to come into his own. lookout, you can see signs, he could be an even bigger factor against the Bolts. All 4 lines all playing. We went 6 games with TB last year. I think we have a legit chance to push them farther this year. The team is better and players are starting to hit their stride. No significant injuries except for the Captain Lee. TB won the cup without their Captain last year. Why not the Isles. Isles play a style that will frustrate the Bolts. No one may give us a chance, but I see some light there through the tunnel. It is highly possible. Anyway enjoy this win guys, plenty of time to talk about the next series.

danteipp

Aug 3, 2005
it's cruel to ask, but lets say Lee is able to come back, who sits? seems the team is firing on all cylinders

I am pretty sure that is impossible.

Adrian Peterson is/was one of the most unique/freak athletes ever and even he took more time, yet returned as quickly as could be expected.

Lee's recovery would be superhuman.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Dobson played a sneaky good game
Pelech is maybe my favorite player on the team - could be the best defender i've seen in 20 years in an islander uniform.
Motived Brock is an elite player
THANK YOU DEVILS - all former devs were great tonight!

what a game!

Pelech is the best player on the team period. I’ve been saying it for while. When it comes to strictly playing defense I don’t think there is anyone in the NHL better than him.

19 Straight

Jan 25, 2006
New Jersey
NBC coverage is just embarrassing. First they talk more about the Bruins than the Islanders in the handshake line, the Keith Jones going on and on about the Bruins injuries. For 2 postseasons now I feel like I am watching the Islanders’ opponents broadcast and not a national broadcast.

TeamKidd

Aug 9, 2004
Pelech is the best player on the team period. I’ve been saying it for while. When it comes to strictly playing defense I don’t think there is anyone in the NHL better than him.
I cannot argue. He's a tower of power....or is it a star being born? either way, he's absurdly good at defense

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
upload_2021-6-9_22-36-7.jpeg

JKP

Sep 19, 2004
Halifax, NS
Back-to-back final four trips!!
Solid owners with deep pockets.
Professional management (HOF GM, future HOF coach).
Players you want to root for who play their asses off for each other.
Players waiving no trade clauses to come here.
Brand new shiny building.

Life is good, my fellow Isles fans… Life is good.

NYI365

Let's Go Islanders!
Jun 5, 2011
Merrick, NY
Muck it up with your playoff win celebrations. I'm still pissed that they blew a game to Michael Houser!!!! Can't anyone see??? This team is talentless and DEAD.

:sarcasm:

Reactions: JKP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad