Post-Game Talk: #6| Boston Bruins @ New York Islanders | June 9TH | 7:30 PM | F/W 6-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
upload_2021-6-9_22-12-57.jpeg

Please please beat Tampa

bronxirish

Oct 24, 2013
How many series have we won vs how m at Toronto won since they backed up the truck for Tavares?

GrandmaSlices51631

Dec 12, 2013
Long Beach
Wow, team continues to prove all the doubters wrong. PalmierLEE has been fantastic. I really didn't see this group back in the ECF.

Team is healthy and focused. We know what kind of game Tampa plays. 4th Line seems peppier heading into this series than last year.

Incredible feeling to be experiencing this virtually with all of you.

bathroomSTAAL

The halcyon days
Mar 15, 2007
Pittsburgh
Congrats to you guys, what a fun run. I was cheering hard for the Isles by the last couple games. People say your team is "boring" but you've been pumping in the goals lately and it's been a blast.

Now beat the Lightning too so the Pens can still be the most recent back-to-back winners. ;)

islesny88

Jan 15, 2020
What a game! What a crowd! They were feeding off that energy. They took all the space away from Boston tonight!

Pelly is sick, so calm, never panics.

Funny story about Palmeiri. His dad was my high school coach so I know the family a bit but Kyle came to a practice or two when I was a sophomore and we were trying to get him to come to our hs. Didn't think he was anything special. Boy was I wrong lol!!

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Hi folks,
I was on the Main Board GDT but wanted to come here to express my Congratulations directly.

As I always remind my son in law’s & older daughters whenever we discuss Books/ movies / Netflix series … it’s not the hero that makes a good show great, or a great show a classic….it’s the Villain.

I think your Team is going up against the Villain of the Final 4.

:bolts
A36291AF-1B70-4B9E-B911-F5FD4D8F6A88.gif

Best of luck and again, congratulations. Your Boys earned everything they’ve got.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad