Post-Game Talk: #6| Boston Bruins @ New York Islanders | June 9TH | 7:30 PM | F/W 6-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
Hi folks,
I was on the Main Board GDT but wanted to come here to express my Congratulations directly.

As I always remind my son in law’s & older daughters whenever we discuss movies / Netflix series … it’s not the hero that makes a good show great, or a great show a classic….it’s the Villain.

I think your Team is going up against the Villain of the Final 4.

:bolts
View attachment 445615

Best of luck and again, congratulations. Your Boys earned everything they’ve got.

Cheers

Anton Chigurh is the worst villain of them all

Green

Nov 13, 2019
it's cruel to ask, but lets say Lee is able to come back, who sits? seems the team is firing on all cylinders

NYSaints

Jun 2, 2021
I’ve done a complete 180 on Palmieri, I f***ing love the guy. He’s like Eberle on steroids. Including the roid rage

Agreed, I was against the trade (preferred filip forsberg) but he has been stellar for us since the PO started.

Can Lou find the cap space to re-sign and keep him and Travis is the question, and how do we re-insert Wahlstrom and Lee into the lineup? Does Wahls replace Eberle on the 1st line? Lee will obviously replace Leo but where do you put him, as he is an effective, physical player? Lots of questions for the off-season, but am thrilled we got this far. Isles in 6.

Reactions: goal1228

Zeeker

Feb 15, 2016
That puck possession at the end of the game was a thing of beauty. And it’s the main reason why everyone thinks we’re boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad