GDT: #58| Columbus Blue jackets @ New York Islanders | February 13th | 7:00 PM | F/L 4-1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

xIsle

Oct 24, 2006
Montreal
The good thing about having Ho-Sang with the Isles is that he was very good at provoking penalties for the opponent. I know that our PP is not always effective but it's always better to be on the PP more often than the other team... A strategy in fact simplistic, but that Weight I think would be able to implement it...

Lee-Tavares-Bailey
Beauvillier-Barzal-Eberle
Ladd-Nelson-Ho-Sang
Johnston-Cizikas-Clutterbuck

Bood12

Oct 12, 2016
season crushing loss, blaa blaa

at least I saw the Islanders win in Chicago and Brock Nelson get into a fight which were 2 of the 3 things I was hoping for this year (Winning the Stanley Cup was the 3rd)

if Barzal is going to win the Calder that is also going to be good, watching him is the only reason to tune into this team, I can't imagine how much this team would stink if he was not on it, for all the hate Snow gets and the Snow Must Go chants, him getting Barzal has to give him a pass at least this year

GrandmaSlices51631

Dec 12, 2013
Long Beach

What are the fans supposed to be excited about?

A team that has let up 214 goals against? Theres not even a team out there that has let up 200 goals, they are a total joke. A team with a -20 goal differential and the worst defense in the league is not a playoff team.

Greiss has sucked and Jaro did for the beginning of the season, but they haven't sucked nearly as much as Weight, Snow and some of the marginal talent taking up cap space and contributing jack on a nightly basis. Barzal is the only reason I watch this team, if Johnston beats someone up that's a bonus but 13 is the only thing worth watching on this squad.

Weight can F__k himself with that attitude. He has worn his welcome out in what seems like overnight. Despite giving us his word numerous times about how we'll get a better product, they have been NO SHOWS. This team is circling the drain and they couldn't go down it fast enough as far as i'm concerned.

The only positive is they are closer to Dahlin every night they play, that's how bad they are.

Reactions: SteveH124

WangMustGo

Mar 31, 2008
Long Island
season crushing loss, blaa blaa

at least I saw the Islanders win in Chicago and Brock Nelson get into a fight which were 2 of the 3 things I was hoping for this year (Winning the Stanley Cup was the 3rd)

if Barzal is going to win the Calder that is also going to be good, watching him is the only reason to tune into this team, I cant imagine how much this team would stink if he was not on it, for all the hate Snow gets and the Snow Must Go chants, him getting Barzal has to give him a pass at least this year

Without Barzal this team is sitting next to the Coyotes and Sabres.

Lame Lambert

Fire Lou
Mar 5, 2015
#SnowMustGo was trending #2 on Twitter. Your move, Jon.

200.gif

Reactions: periferal

Bood12

Oct 12, 2016

what? am I hearing things? Is Weight actually blaming the fans? or basically the lack of fans for their effort? while I am the first one to blast the lack of attendance, these are things that should be irrelevant as far as highly paid Professional Athletes to get up for.

please tell me I am wrong in Weight's assessment and he means something else with that comment, he did not actually blame the fans did he?

IslesNbeer

Sponsor
Nov 25, 2016
Alberta
what? am I hearing things? Is Weight actually blaming the fans? or basically the lack of fans for their effort? while I am the first one to blast the lack of attendance, these are things that should be irrelevant as far as highly paid Professional Athletes to get up for.

please tell me I am wrong in Weight's assessment and he means something else with that comment, he did not actually blame the fans did he?

He's blamed everyone else except for him and Snow, who else is he to blame

Barz1

Oct 22, 2011
The good thing about having Ho-Sang with the Isles is that he was very good at provoking penalties for the opponent. I know that our PP is not always effective but it's always better to be on the PP more often than the other team... A strategy in fact simplistic, but that Weight I think would be able to implement it...

Lee-Tavares-Bailey
Beauvillier-Barzal-Eberle
Ladd-Nelson-Ho-Sang
Johnston-Cizikas-Clutterbuck

He won't - you left out chimera

Konk

Mar 11, 2008
f*** Weight right in his bitch mouth with Mike Milbury's dick.

The minute you blame the fans, you're done buddy. People need to boycott this team. I am no longer tuning into games or purchasing a god damn thing until the entire management and coaching staff are fired.

Reactions: Eberzal

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Would really be nice if the local hockey media could take their attention away from their beloved rags with their 10,000 columns on that team to take a blowtorch to this total abortion of an organization.

Reactions: GrandmaSlices51631

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Would really be nice if the local hockey media could take their attention away from their beloved rags with their 10,000 columns on that team to take a blowtorch to this total abortion of an organization.

The New York Post already came out with an article about the game/chants. So that's something.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
**** Weight right in his ***** mouth with Mike Milbury's dick.

The minute you blame the fans, you're done buddy. People need to boycott this team. I am no longer tuning into games or purchasing a god damn thing until the entire management and coaching staff are fired.

My dream would be any/every season ticket holder did not renew next year and gave the reason… It's because snow is still employed.

Reactions: Konk

Bood12

Oct 12, 2016
I just saw the full conference from Weight, I would still love to know what he meant by that comment, I am sure he is going to have damage control and say he was not blaming the fans, but I am really curious what he actually meant, he could have implied the team should be playing better from the start and that would generate excitement, but I am guessing he meant the lack of fans is making it hard for the team to get up for the game, regardless I am sure he is not going to actually blame the fans when grilled about this question

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad