GDT: #58| Columbus Blue jackets @ New York Islanders | February 13th | 7:00 PM | F/L 4-1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Tpkc2

Jul 19, 2013
I’m still in awe and complete shock how Snow has a job, let alone a GM! It’s an
absolute embarrassment,

Barz1

Oct 22, 2011
They need to do something. A trade. The coach. The GM. All of the above. Something. Anything. To just keep doing this for over a month now is insane....

If nothing else, double-shift Chimera !

majormet

Nov 12, 2009
Dix Hills, NY
This was awful, it is a badly coached product, if the Isles were to play the Soundtigers they would get 40 shots, it is like a matador with the bull, players walk in and do what they want.

Andrew Ladd has been particularly useless.

The JT line is pointless even strength

Nelson doesn't show up to 3 out of every 5 games

Chimera is very slow now

Isles should be working out a deal with Buffalo tonight for Scandella/Pomminville or getting Darryl Sutter plane ticket to JFK for tomorrow morning

Top Corner

Feb 27, 2002
Mtl
Visit site
Never thought I’d wish for the day that Milbury returned
As GM. As for coach I was concerned that even though they
Won a lot of games near the end of last year, they lost when they
Really needed to win (Boston) and as I mentioned before the new Weight car smell Has disappeared and so will Tavares if Smow is not gone
Before trade deadline

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
Pittsburgh won, Carolina won, Columbus won, Philly and NJ was a three point game and we lost. Just fire Snow now to make us happy, the season is over anyway. Do what the Giants did, bring in a new GM and give him a chance to evaluate these players over the final 20 games.

Reactions: periferal

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
This was awful, it is a badly coached product, if the Isles were to play the Soundtigers they would get 40 shots, it is like a matador with the bull, players walk in and do what they want.

Andrew Ladd has been particularly useless.

The JT line is pointless even strength

Nelson doesn't show up to 3 out of every 5 games

Chimera is very slow now

Isles should be working out a deal with Buffalo tonight for Scandella/Pomminville or getting Darryl Sutter plane ticket to JFK for tomorrow morning

If Phaneuf can be traded so can Ladd

Package Ladd, Clutterbuck and Nelson for a 7th rounder in Arizona. Tear it down!

Nassau Revisited

Jun 16, 2017
I feel bad for Halak. 40+ shots nightly with multiple 2 on 1s and breakaways thrown in. Snow and Weight May accomplish having the worst defensive team of the 2000 era

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
Keep going and Dahlen comes into play. A draft of Dahlen and Dobson/Bouchard would give me an orgasm . . .

Tpkc2

Jul 19, 2013
If I’m the GM or Coach or Owner and my team is giving up 40 plus shots a night, sometimes 25 shots a period, I would think it’s time for a change! Snow is an idiot and I bet JT says see you later come June!

Islesfan22

Jan 15, 2013
Rockland
I feel bad for Halak. 40+ shots nightly with multiple 2 on 1s and breakaways thrown in. Snow and Weight May accomplish having the worst defensive team of the 2000 era
Ye he kept the islanders in the game but no goalie would be able to withstand that onslaught. This might be the worst defensive team i have ever seen. I have never seen a team dominated so many times in a season. As i said a couple of days ago the fluke win against Detroit was a mirage as they were getting badly outplayed in that game as well until the five minute major.

Barz1

Oct 22, 2011
Silver lining - isles ticket promotion just updated - both tickets are now a dime -

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
Next year I go back to NHL Gamecenter from Center Ice . . . I need to see the press conferences

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad