GDT: #58| Columbus Blue jackets @ New York Islanders | February 13th | 7:00 PM | F/L 4-1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

IslandersGER

Dec 29, 2015
Deutschland
I'd like to be the first here on this game thread to thank JT for the years he put in here and wish him the best in the future in St. Louis. And Garth Snow needs to get the old Soviet treatment . . . Siberia
Give him the early Soviet treatment, put him on a wall like the last Czar of Russia

Nassau Revisited

Jun 16, 2017
This team is a joke from the owners to the towel boy.

Hopefully the team is put up for sale and the new owners care as much about the team as they do a real estate deal.

No team president says it all about the current owners

Ledecky must go!

Barz1

Oct 22, 2011
League should allow us to put Greiss in net and still have an extra skater

Beukeboom

Apr 1, 2007
Fire Weight, hire Lindy Ruff or perhaps Marc Crawford. Kick Snow out of his office and find an experienced GM. Get rid of some of the older underperforming guys like Chimera. That would be a good start.

The new arena is coming so the future could be bright.

If Tavares is lost, then tank next season and pray that you'll get Jack Hughes. That way you can fire Snow/Weight due to being last and still have two 1c

Reactions: bronxirish

leeroggy

Jan 3, 2010
Schmuck Jeff Rimer on the Columbus broadcast just said 'the fans trying to encourage the Isles' as they chanted Snow must go! . . . He sucked in Florida and he sucks now

Nassau Revisited

Jun 16, 2017
I turned this crap off. Glad to hear the fans letting L&M know that they deserve an F for hockey ops since they took over.

Ledecky must sell!

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
How many hits to the face does Foligno get against Nelson before he gets a penalty or Nelson hits him back?

TommytheCat

Oct 23, 2010
Florida
League should allow us to put Greiss in net and still have an extra skater
how did greiss become so awful ... from dw to billy bathgate, whatever his name is ....these guys have ruined this team and season. i don't remember when the team defense has ever been so bad .... maybe gallant should have been given a shot

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
This team is a joke from the owners to the towel boy.

Hopefully the team is put up for sale and the new owners care as much about the team as they do a real estate deal.

No team president says it all about the current owners

Ledecky must go!

Wait...Ledecky must go??

How long was my nap?

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
Meanwhile Carolina has put up 41 shots and 7 goals on the LA Kings. That is a team PLAYING a crucial game in the playoff race.

Reactions: SI90

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad