GDT: #58| Columbus Blue jackets @ New York Islanders | February 13th | 7:00 PM | F/L 4-1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bronxirish

Oct 24, 2013
Can we stop with the ridiculous calls for ownership to go? They have a huge strike against them for retaining the GM. At the same time they pulled of a coup by securing Belmont. They should be given a little more respect for that alone. Now fix the problems.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Nelson getting bullied after every whistle. He needs to fight back because if he holds it all in he’s going to come to the arena with an AR15 and go on a rampage.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
I'm not going to go against the ownership now but they need to show serious ambition in the next GM/coach hirings, which should be done immediately once this season ends

Reactions: bronxirish

Mkdaman1818

Jun 29, 2013
Oh and meanwhile the LA Kings just traded for dion phaneuf... couldn’t he have helped a bit?

xIsle

Oct 24, 2006
Montreal
The major problem with the Weight system is that it's the other team that benefits from this offensive festival! Not us! To give as many shots at goals in every game is frankly ridiculous... I begin to think that if Capuano was still here, we would have a better record, that's telling you! And I hated Capuano!

Reactions: IslandersGER

JKP

Sep 19, 2004
Halifax, NS
They need to do something. A trade. The coach. The GM. All of the above. Something. Anything. To just keep doing this for over a month now is insane....

Nassau Revisited

Jun 16, 2017
Can we stop with the ridiculous calls for ownership to go? They have a huge strike against them for retaining the GM. At the same time they pulled of a coup by securing Belmont. They should be given a little more respect for that alone. Now fix the problems.

They should show the fans respect by bringing in hockey people to run the show instead of a failed GMs and coaches buddies.

They landed themselves a real estate deal. Belmont is about money not us

Reactions: IslandersGER

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad