Prospect Info: #46 Overall, RD Seamus Casey US-NTDP

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Is this game not on NHL Network?

Oh right they give them a day off

Thursday, Jan. 4 (Scandinavium)

Relegation game: Germany vs. Norway, 5 a.m. ET (NHLN, TSN4)

Semifinal 1: Sweden vs. Czechia, 9 a.m. ET (NHLN, TSN)

Semifinal 2: United States vs. Finland, 1:30 p.m. ET (NHLN, TSN)

Friday, Jan. 5 (Scandinavium)

Third-place game, 9 a.m. ET (NHLN, TSN)

Championship game, 1:30 p.m. ET (NHLN, TSN)

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Thursday, Jan. 4 (Scandinavium)

Relegation game: Germany vs. Norway, 5 a.m. ET (NHLN, TSN4)

Semifinal 1: Sweden vs. Czechia, 9 a.m. ET (NHLN, TSN)

Semifinal 2: United States vs. Finland, 1:30 p.m. ET (NHLN, TSN)

Friday, Jan. 5 (Scandinavium)

Third-place game, 9 a.m. ET (NHLN, TSN)

Championship game, 1:30 p.m. ET (NHLN, TSN)
Hockey needs to find a way to get more of its games on regular channels on not NHLN.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Hockey needs to find a way to get more of its games on regular channels on not NHLN.

Yeah it doesn't seem like long ago that my cable provider didn't even offer NHL Network. I'm still bitter about not being able to watch the 2005 Draft.

On the other side, the WJC is pretty niche audience. I try to get my hockey friends into it but they won't tune in unless the US is in a medal game.

In an ideal world, maybe ESPN or TNT would show it. But sadly I think whatever talking head football-centric show ESPN would have or Law & Order rerun would get better ratings than the WJC.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Yeah it doesn't seem like long ago that my cable provider didn't even offer NHL Network. I'm still bitter about not being able to watch the 2005 Draft.

On the other side, the WJC is pretty niche audience. I try to get my hockey friends into it but they won't tune in unless the US is in a medal game.

In an ideal world, maybe ESPN or TNT would show it. But sadly I think whatever talking head football-centric show ESPN would have or Law & Order rerun would get better ratings than the WJC.
Maybe YouTube or something like that. Need to showcase young talent to grow the game.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
The better team won but a bit bummed out by the call against Finland at the end. Swedish reffing for sure :sarcasm:
You can drown your sorrows with a big bag of Cheetos, maybe shoot off a few rounds from an AR-15 and then down a few (10) shots of bourbon to ease the pain. You, know, the sort of stuff that goes on here all the time after a game involving teenagers doesn't go your way.

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
You can drown your sorrows with a big bag of Cheetos, maybe shoot off a few rounds from an AR-15 and then down a few (10) shots of bourbon to ease the pain. You, know, the sort of stuff that goes on here all the time after a game involving teenagers doesn't go your way.
I went to a Connecticut strip mall. I am at ease now, after browsing American sports merchandise and watching Steve Harvey on Family Feud.

I have also had a grilled cheese sandwich and chicken noodle soup for lunch. Quite an American day, id say!

My3Sons

Sponsor
I went to a Connecticut strip mall. I am at ease now, after browsing American sports merchandise and watching Steve Harvey on Family Feud.

I have also had a grilled cheese sandwich and chicken noodle soup for lunch. Quite an American day, id say!
There should have been bacon on the grilled cheese for the authentic experience. And instead of soup have a big bowl of chili and a big 44 oz cup of diabetes, I mean coke or Pepsi to drink with it.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Great pass by Casey on the PP. Caught Sweden’s 4 man box over-rotating with the puck movement so he took a pass at the point, skated against the motion of the PK movement to get down low, and then put a diagonal pass right on a USA player in front who just tipped the puck wide/high of the net.

My3Sons

Sponsor
Great pass by Casey on the PP. Caught Sweden’s 4 man box over-rotating with the puck movement so he took a pass at the point, skated against the motion of the PK movement to get down low, and then put a diagonal pass right on a USA player in front who just tipped the puck wide/high of the net.
He's a confident puck handler and makes a very accurate pass.

Reactions: Guadana

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
USA! USA! USA!

Incredible tournament by this team. Super entertaining to watch! They deserved the gold.

Might try to go to Ottawa next year.

Reactions: Guttersniped

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad