Prospect Info: #46 Overall, RD Seamus Casey US-NTDP

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
Casey really feels like a gem. Can't believe we walked away from a Timo Meier trade with Hughes, Nemec, and Casey still in the system. Gonna be curious to see how soon (or not soon) Casey pushes for playing time relative to the two blue-chippers.
I would think he is going to play another year or two of college hockey. He's not cracking this blue line anytime soon. Let's hope we can find a player of his upside that's a forward in this year's end round of the draft.

Reactions: Louskoolaid89

Torts

Aug 21, 2009
Ontario
Casey really feels like a gem. Can't believe we walked away from a Timo Meier trade with Hughes, Nemec, and Casey still in the system. Gonna be curious to see how soon (or not soon) Casey pushes for playing time relative to the two blue-chippers.
He'll 100% be coming back for his sophomore year. Potentially maybe a junior season depending on a few things -- quality of season next year, possibility of playing in New Jersey depending on the roster at that point, etc..

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
He'll 100% be coming back for his sophomore year. Potentially maybe a junior season depending on a few things -- quality of season next year, possibility of playing in New Jersey depending on the roster at that point, etc..
I definitely didn’t expect him to turn pro. TBH i think it’s possible he stays in college for four years.

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
three years is the most likely imo, they’ll want to lock him up but not too early

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Saves a goal now. He is so mistake free and still manages to generate so much. What a f***ing stud

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad