GDT: #35|Pens vs. Isles|Mar, 27 - 2021|7:00PM EST|PPG| Big Z Takes on New York

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

tom_servo

Sep 27, 2002
Pittsburgh
20202021-20561-5v5.png

FWIW

We're a lazer, not a machine gun.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Isles had no good look...I'll take this all night long...we are backchecking well and clogging the middle, No idea who that guy behind the bench is:laugh::laugh:

This ALSO is very true, except that L1. They did have a few good looks. But they are also awesome.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Well, Zucker is a legit top 6 talent. Can he find chemistry with Geno, now, that's a legitimate question.

Now that the Habs have acquired Staal, I'd give them a call about Danault. They probably would not bite, but I'd call.

McCann - Geno - Kapanen
Zucker - Danault - Rodrigues
BART

Posted this in the cap thread, but I'm not sure the great play wouldn't be to dangle Zucker for a better L2 fit who's got a little predator in him, even if he's a lesser player . . . something along the lines of Perron for Hagelin. I'm legit okay with GOAT, McCann, EROD, and AA sorting out that 4th line.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Posted this in the cap thread, but I'm not sure the great play wouldn't be to dangle Zucker for a better L2 fit who's got a little predator in him, even if he's a lesser player . . . something along the lines of Perron for Hagelin. I'm legit okay with GOAT, McCann, EROD, and AA sorting out that 4th line.

You are being more realistic than me.

I just really like Danault... and he is my boy from Victoriaville (met him once, great guy).

Habs fan want to get rid of him, he'd be perfect as a rental here.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Maybe you run this when healthy..

Zucker - Gaudreau - Rodrigues
BART

IF you're not making any moves and it's McCann with Malkin and Kapanen, then yep . . . best possible matches given the limitations of what Sullivan might be willing to do. BUT, I still think a Zucker for L2 LW along the lines of Perron for Hagelin (but instead of pure speed, maybe some nasty with that little bit of skill) is an interesting play.

Reactions: HandshakeLine

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
An infusion of hungry players is the best thing that could happen to this team. A silver lining to half the team being hurt I guess.

Reactions: tread102

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
but how do we know till they get here? we know that zuc fits with sid so we could fit him in anyhow, well if sully or sid would let us.

Reactions: KIRK

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
IF you're not making any moves and it's McCann with Malkin and Kapanen, then yep . . . best possible matches given the limitations of what Sullivan might be willing to do. BUT, I still think a Zucker for L2 LW along the lines of Perron for Hagelin (but instead of pure speed, maybe some nasty with that little bit of skill) is an interesting play.

I don't think it is possible in this market.

Reactions: KIRK

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ

I'm not sure I'd promote Gaudreau over TB just yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad