GDT: #35|Pens vs. Isles|Mar, 27 - 2021|7:00PM EST|PPG| Big Z Takes on New York

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
The difference is... Isles aren't the Sabres. They are going to fix the breakout. Our forecheck had them good. They are going to change something and come up w/ more speed.

Truth be told, I also think they've taken the Pens a little lightly. Yes, I know, the top line, Tanger, etc, but look at the other three lines . . . I wonder if the players came into this one assuming it would be a little easier than it usually is and perhaps weren't as 'up' for the Pens as they typically are.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
sid 0 shot attempts for 8 shot attempts against....Its amazing that we are winning games and playing OK with first line playing like this, they had only one shift in the O zone, the rest they spent around our goal...I'd break this line for a few shifts, or something...maybe play Marino behind because Tanger and Dumo cannot skate out with the puck now is 4 th game in a row

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Really @Andy99? I'm very surprised you feel this way :)

There is a reason we play the games. You should know that as a Penguins fan the most.

We have 4 shots and 2 goals...come on, this is not like the Pens are playing fantastic...we’ve been hemmed in quite a bit...we’re just shooting at 50%...total nut job...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad