GDT: #35|Pens vs. Isles|Mar, 27 - 2021|7:00PM EST|PPG| Big Z Takes on New York

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
sid 0 shot attempts for 8 shot attempts against....Its amazing that we are winning games and playing OK with first line playing like this, they had only one shift in the O zone, the rest they spent around our goal...I'd break this line for a few shifts, or something...maybe play Marino behind because Tanger and Dumo cannot skate out with the puck now is 4 th game in a row

L1 had one good shift but got their shit knocked around by that Isles line.

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Rodrigues is a fine player. He should not play with Sid or Geno though

He'll be on the other bottom six line. Probably with McCann and Jank (unless we're lucky and it's Fred there). Then Zucker with Malkin and Kap. Not sure it's the best-- or even a good-- approach given alternatives both for Sullivan and for management, but I suspect it's how they roll.

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
Yes. After being fed consistent top 6 minutes, playing with Sid and Geno, and even getting PP time, ERod is on pace for 30 points in a 82 game season.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Must have missed the numbers from the Isles against us the last two seasons..

They pulled the same shit consistently against us. That's why we play the games, once again.
Isles had no good look...I'll take this all night long...we are backchecking well and clogging the middle, No idea who that guy behind the bench is:laugh::laugh:

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
It's really weird watching a Pens game where the bottom 6 is the star attraction and Sid's just kinda... there.

A Pens game with Freddy GOAT as the star attraction is many things, but weird isn't one of them. :cool:

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
He'll be on the other bottom six line. Probably with McCann and Jank (unless we're lucky and it's Fred there). Then Zucker with Malkin and Kap. Not sure it's the best-- or even a good-- approach given alternatives both for Sullivan and for management, but I suspect it's how they roll.

Well, Zucker is a legit top 6 talent. Can he find chemistry with Geno, now, that's a legitimate question.

Now that the Habs have acquired Staal, I'd give them a call about Danault. They probably would not bite, but I'd call.

McCann - Geno - Kapanen
Zucker - Danault - Rodrigues
BART

BillyOcean

Jan 2, 2015
20202021-20561-5v5.png

FWIW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad