GDT: #35|Pens vs. Isles|Mar, 27 - 2021|7:00PM EST|PPG| Big Z Takes on New York

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Outshot 15-0 in 30 minutes? Who cares. Guentzel.

:laugh:

ali.gif

Reactions: tom_servo

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
An infusion of hungry players is the best thing that could happen to this team. A silver lining to half the team being hurt I guess.
it's a shame it took all those injury's to forces sully to do it.....should of been adding some in all year long.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
but how do we know till they get here? we know that zuc fits with sid so we could fit him in anyhow, well if sully or sid would let us.

BUT they won't. That's the starting point in discussing line combos and prospective moves.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
That period was a pleasant surprise.

There's a feeling of rightness to seeing Lafferty do something good only to later do something dumb.

I like how we're playing in front of Jarry and - sometimes - how our breakouts are going

Freddie Hockey's making a big claim to stay in the lineup

Zucker-McCann-Rodrigues is maybe a good line if we can find another LW another way

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
I just hope Sid is not worn down with one line being the threat. Need to get guys back ASAP.

Gumbercules

Oct 11, 2007
Might want to glance at the net there Sid if you want to make anyone on the ice think you aren't going to pass it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad