Post-Game Talk: 3 Down, 1 To Go

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DavidHasselhoffsFist

Seen some dark places, but always pop back out!
May 9, 2010
I wanted you all to lose until after Game 6, because I was hurting so bad.

But I wanna witness the comeback, I wanna witness McDavid hoist it, and make hockey the most talked about North American sport for at least a while.

I get goosebumps thinking about how epic it would be, and I hate you guys so much. It's just magic.
Nothing but love over hear today:cheers:
Welcome aboard

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
So 2 home W's in a row and the Snet broadcast doesn't go back to Amerrat arena to show us how the Florida fans there are enjoying the games. They were doing that constantly when Panthers were winning.

Interesting editorial decisions.

Maybe the NHL doesn't want you to see that theres hardly any watch party left in Florida, probably isn't.

Wonder if theres as many Oiler fans in the stands on Monday. Fill that rink up Canada!

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Meh. Not much different than the perving that goes on on this board all the time (which unless I’m mistaken you’ve participated in).

The reason I can’t stand biz is that he constantly shits on the Oilers (definitely actively cheers against them) and now he’s all ‘let’s go Oilers’? Really? f*** that guy. I think his little buddy there in the hoody had the right call.
In real life I've never slimed after a 20something yr old gal when I was 20 or more yrs older. No.

Nor have I done anything of the type like Biz Nasty and his ilk are doing in their supposed profession.

Last edited:

Yablo21

Jul 24, 2006
Beersbie
Screenshot 2024-06-19 at 01-38-39 unisex-garment-dyed-h[...].png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad