Post-Game Talk: 3 Down, 1 To Go

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Remember the posters who said Sam Bennet was going to make Edmonton REGRET taking Draisaitl over him?
images

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Excellent TDL add that management took heat for from some
Yeah. My reaction at the time was remembering how huge Henrique was for the Devils in the 2012 Final. Always struck me as a gamer that just got stuck on some bad teams. Glad he's getting another kick at the cat. Kick that cat in the balls!

my cat didn't like that comment. Trying to explain what a Florida Panther is..

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Curious that in game 2 Leon Draisaitl took liberties with Sasha Barkov sending a message. To that point in series Panthers were physically running the series. People called it a bad penalty. Was it? I said it was a wake up call that the Oilers can play dirty too and a reminder to Panthers and his own club. Oilers were tentative early in series and not being physical enough.

Same game as the penalty on Barkov Leon did a couple reverse hits on Bennett. McDrai were the most physical Oilers early in series. Now everybody has been on board.

Special place in my heart for Janmark though. Will never forget how hard and tireless he's worked and done every role asked of him. What a player.

Janmark is a junk yard dog. He ain't afraid of no Panthers.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013
Maurice indicates that he would of never challenged the play because it was too close.

Knoblauch just says it wasn’t close in his eyes and was never a doubt in challenging the play.

Just made Maurice look like an idiot. The mental warfare.
1 coach's team has killed off 44 of their last 45 penalties, while not really giving up many chances, & the other coach is acutely aware that the other team has the best powerplay in the history of the NHL so that may have had something to do with it.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
The level of cringe with these 40something yr old guys fawning over a young woman is some extra level depraved. Do any of them have daughters of their own? they're all old enough this could to be their daughter.

Biz Nasty. The name fits.
OMG, holy over-reaction much? The guy is enjoying himself, along with 18,000 other people, and he spontaniously puts an arm around some girls shoulder for a couple joyous seconds and then moves on. Go yell at some clouds.

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021
Curious that in game 2 Leon Draisaitl took liberties with Sasha Barkov sending a message. To that point in series Panthers were physically running the series. People called it a bad penalty. Was it? I said it was a wake up call that the Oilers can play dirty too and a reminder to Panthers and his own club. Oilers were tentative early in series and not being physical enough.

Same game as the penalty on Barkov Leon did a couple reverse hits on Bennett. McDrai were the most physical Oilers early in series. Now everybody has been on board.

Special place in my heart for Janmark though. Will never forget how hard and tireless he's worked and done every role asked of him. What a player.

Janmark is a junk yard dog. He ain't afraid of no Panthers.
Love Janmark what a beaut.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
The level of cringe with these 40something yr old guys fawning over a young woman is some extra level depraved. Do any of them have daughters of their own? they're all old enough this could to be their daughter.

Biz Nasty. The name fits.
I mean, she looks like she’s in her 30s herself even though she’s probably a lot younger. Lol.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Bob doesn't know where he is, he just knows he's happy.

I have a lot of Health Anxiety and I wear an Apple Watch from time time. my heart rate can get as high as 100-110 BPM while im at rest during an anxiety attack ( which is often) But I've NEVER gotten this warning ever ( I am on beta blockers though)
As someone who has had anxiety attacks off an on his is life I can relate. This is the first time I’ve ever had this alert. This team does things to me…sigh

It was excitement and elation but clearly my heart was racing…

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
OMG, holy over-reaction much? The guy is enjoying himself, along with 18,000 other people, and he spontaniously puts an arm around some girls shoulder for a couple joyous seconds and then moves on. Go yell at some clouds.
Guy shouldn’t be allowed to enjoy the Oilers win.

He’s picked against the Oilers every step of the way and he hates the team.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
She was 35 or 37. I can’t recall the exact number she said.
I’m glad she’s made a couple bucks off her investment though. Gotta love a good investment!
I'd heard she was 24, that was stated earlier, thus my reaction. Been a lot of misinformation on this and the woman is all over the map. At first she's not gonna profit from this until she is. When she first went on Spittin chicklets I figured she was milking this despite what she was saying. excuse pun.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Guy shouldn’t be allowed to enjoy the Oilers win.

He’s picked against the Oilers every step of the way and he hates the team.
There's a lot of fans and people that have had a hate on for the Oilers, but are enjoying this ride. I say, everyone is welcome on our bandwagon. Once it's over, they can all f*** off again. Hopefully, no one is petty enough to say no.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad