Post-Game Talk: 3-0 win

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Bobby Boo

Jul 30, 2014
Have the mains been that bad? I’ve been avoiding HF as much as possible when I was away lol
it's mainly just 5 oilers fans to every panthers fan.

the oilers fanbase REALLY believes in their team. I'll give em that. it's admirable. I like our odds, but the first period or two will be very telling.

Reactions: Gizmo Tkachuk

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
If Panthers play like what their average has been against Bolts, Bruins and Rags, and if Oilers play like what their average has been against Kings, Nucks and Stars, then hands down Panthers win. For Oil to win they have to be better than they have been AND Cats have to be worse than they have been. Any one game, yeah that’s entirely possible, over the series, I don’t think so.

Reactions: Vilam

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
If Panthers play like what their average has been against Bolts, Bruins and Rags, and if Oilers play like what their average has been against Kings, Nucks and Stars, then hands down Panthers win. For Oil to win they have to be better than they have been AND Cats have to be worse than they have been. Any one game, yeah that’s entirely possible, over the series, I don’t think so.
Panthers better not play like how they did vs boston lol

Agreed on the rest

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013

I have a hard time imagining the Oilers beating Florida 4 times in 7 games

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
I have a hard time imagining the Oilers beating Florida 4 times in 7 games

Thats funny because I can imagine it perfectly actually.

In a completely unrelated note what do you guys think of my cool new hat
1600xHeadwear.jpg

Cats711

Apr 24, 2022
UK
Be nice to face a goaltender who doesn't rob us at every opportunity. I fancy us to put a few past Skinner. With the pressure we'll generate crashing the net, I don't see us having problems scoring this series.

Reactions: MaWa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad