Post-Game Talk: 3-0 win

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Are there actually heathens out there who don't like poutine? Pretty sure this is why the the guillotine was invented.
Agreed but it has to be made the right way. Fresh cut potato fries with the skin on. Cheese curds on top, not some shredded cheese BS. Real gravy made from roasted beef bones, almost like a demi glace on top.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

CatscratchFever

#CatsAreComing
Dec 11, 2002
O-hi-O
Visit site
I've been doing a lot of reflecting this week.

The one main thing that sticks out to me is when I started liking the Panthers, I was 7 years old.
Now I have a 7-year-old son sitting on the couch cheering for the same team as me.
When I got hooked on this team for good in 96...I was 20. Now my 20 year old son seems to be on the same path. We watch all playoff games together.

CatscratchFever

#CatsAreComing
Dec 11, 2002
O-hi-O
Visit site
This is the 3rd time our team has been on the doorstep. We've managed to Cinderella our way into the first 2 and win 1.....I repeat 1 game. In 9 tries. It ends this time. Starting tonight. I want to see what my brain and heart feels play out on the ice. I know it's time. It has to be.

• Love
Reactions: Vilam and Chaos2k7

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
@Gentle Man going to the store before the game

IMG_3587.jpeg

Chaos2k7

2024 Stanley Cup Champions! 🏆
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
When I got hooked on this team for good in 96...I was 20. Now my 20 year old son seems to be on the same path. We watch all playoff games together.
Been with the Panthers since 93 and my oldest now, 15 y/o is a diehard too, he was crushed after last season, but we have held out hope all year that the boys would get their revenge.

Bring that Cup home boys, LFG!

CatscratchFever

#CatsAreComing
Dec 11, 2002
O-hi-O
Visit site
Just stopping by to say a brief "Let's GO!!!!!!!!" to all of the longtime posters on here. I don't have the time to post much anymore but I appreciate all of you and please enjoy the moment regardless of the outcome. All Panthers fans deserve this after so many miserable years. I made it out to a game we won against Tampa in the first round and it was awesome. Finally got to throw a rat in the playoffs! Cheers and lets's go win a f***ing cup!
Cheers fellow Homesteader and long timer! This is finally it man! Enjoy!

CatscratchFever

#CatsAreComing
Dec 11, 2002
O-hi-O
Visit site
Been with the Panthers since 93 and my oldest now, 15 y/o is a diehard too, he was crushed after last season, but we have held out hope all year that the boys would get their revenge.

Bring that Cup home boys, LFG!
I should've been clear. Started watching in 93. But that first run hooked me so bad I hung on through all these just horrible years. I saw an interview with Lindsay the other day he said, "The Panthers get this done and we no longer have to hear about that 96 team, and I support that."

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad