Post-Game Talk: 3-0 win

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos2k7

2024 Stanley Cup Champions! 🏆
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Insert funny GIF here. How do you insert a GIF? They made this website obtuse and a total resource hog. It overheats my MacBook and iPad. Completely ridiculous with the ads.
Found this the other day, a new theme you can use:

1717874352868.png

Chaos2k7

2024 Stanley Cup Champions! 🏆
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
If Panthers play like what their average has been against Bolts, Bruins and Rags, and if Oilers play like what their average has been against Kings, Nucks and Stars, then hands down Panthers win. For Oil to win they have to be better than they have been AND Cats have to be worse than they have been. Any one game, yeah that’s entirely possible, over the series, I don’t think so.
It'll be a very tight series, IMO, no matter how badly I want them to just stomp the Oilers.

Reactions: MaWa and Ratsreign

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
I'm a Mac nerd on Safari. I just installed an adblock extension and HF noticed and gave me a pop up threatening to kill my family if I don't disable it. Hilarious considering they were using my devices to mine bitcoin everytime I visited.

Pops up on every page load. Semi considering if the pop up is more annoying than the ads

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
Okay hold up, what the hell is a burnt end brisket sausage. Like, burnt ends are a thing, sausages are a thing, did they grind up the burnt ends to make a sausage? I think the existence of such a thing officially means we're gonna lose.

• Haha
Reactions: Vilam and Chaos2k7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad