Post-Game Talk: 3-0 win

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos2k7

2024 Stanley Cup Champions! 🏆
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Whomever has the mainboard GDT....

YReyiD1.gif

YW...
LFG!

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Just stopping by to say a brief "Let's GO!!!!!!!!" to all of the longtime posters on here. I don't have the time to post much anymore but I appreciate all of you and please enjoy the moment regardless of the outcome. All Panthers fans deserve this after so many miserable years. I made it out to a game we won against Tampa in the first round and it was awesome. Finally got to throw a rat in the playoffs! Cheers and lets's go win a f***ing cup!

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Just stopping by to say a brief "Let's GO!!!!!!!!" to all of the longtime posters on here. I don't have the time to post much anymore but I appreciate all of you and please enjoy the moment regardless of the outcome. All Panthers fans deserve this after so many miserable years. I made it out to a game we won against Tampa in the first round and it was awesome. Finally got to throw a rat in the playoffs! Cheers and lets's go win a f***ing cup!

cc @ucanthanzalthetruth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad