GDT: #24| FLYERS at Devils | Wednesday, Dec. 8, 2021 | 7:00 pm ET | MSG+, NBCSP

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
The right thing to do hockey wise is take Yandle out. The Flyers are in no win situation if they take him out though, the optics would be horrible, on the other hand his play is trash. This(the record) shouldn't matter in decisions, but it does. What is he, 20 games away? At this point if it hasn't happened, it probably won't.
the right thing to do, is pay Arizona a 7th, to take him. There he can help them tank and get the record. After he gets the record they can wave him, so Phil can pass him and they can claim that, they had 2 record breakers on their team.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
the right thing to do, is pay Arizona a 7th, to take him. There he can help them tank and get the record. After he gets the record they can wave him, so Phil can pass him and they can claim that, they had 2 record breakers on their team.

Problem is that Yandle knew there was a good chance he would suck, which is why he insisted on the NTC.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Isn't it a NMC ? Can't even be sent down ?

FLETCHER: Keith, I'm afraid we're going to have to send you down to the AHL.

YANDLE: SONK!

FLETCHER: No, Keith. No, no sonk. Not this time.

YANDLE: S-sonk? Sonk, sonk?

FLETCHER: Oh, FINE! You can stay. You know I can't resist a good sonk!

YANDLE: SONK SONK!

FLETCHER: I guess I'll have to tell York the news.....

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
FLETCHER: Keith, I'm afraid we're going to have to send you down to the AHL.

YANDLE: SONK!

FLETCHER: No, Keith. No, no sonk. Not this time.

YANDLE: S-sonk? Sonk, sonk?

FLETCHER: Oh, FINE! You can stay. You know I can't resist a good sonk!

YANDLE: SONK SONK!

FLETCHER: I guess I'll have to tell York the news.....
You almost had me there. It was completely believable right up until Chuck knew who York was.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

giphy.gif

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
This is directed at the entire team. It even includes Giroux, who has been a turnover machine most of the year, also (but at least has done a lot of good things, too).
Your something else. The System was dump and chase. Its concept is turnovers. And you need to mention Giroux out of all players

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Brassard is back, the season is saved

yay team

kill me
Crazy that our forwards with the best PPG are:

Giroux....followed by Hayes and Brassard.

Brassard is also 3rd on the team in ES pts....tied with Couts and Konecny.....and has played 6 less games than them.

Reactions: BiggE

TCTC

Mar 25, 2013
Crazy that our forwards with the best PPG are:

Giroux....followed by Hayes and Brassard.

Brassard is also 3rd on the team in ES pts....tied with Couts and Konecny.....and has played 6 less games than them.
And Ellis has played 4 games and still has as many points as Sanheim and Ristolainen. The production from some of our more important players has been poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad