Boston Bruins 24-25 Roster/Cap thread III

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Funny when you think Jake at 7 or Stamkos at 5

Imagine Stamkos opposite side of Pasta on the PP....

double laser beams

They are both RH shots and stamkos spent his whole career where Pastas spot is on the PP.

He wouldn’t be as effective on his offside. You’d be taking away his biggest threat, his 1 timer.

Would be like getting Holmstrom or Andreychuk and putting them on the elbow.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Trade a younger player who had more goals than Domi and Lomberg combines and is younger for a team that needs goal scoring, does not make any sense, I like Lomberg, I like his energy but I will stick with Geekie.
Trade a younger player who had more goals than Domi and Lomberg combines and is younger for a team that needs goal scoring, does not make any sense, I like Lomberg, I like his energy but I will stick with Geekie.

That was meant solely for Finian's humor not as a real trade.

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
I think he’s worth it. Guy has been a beast the last couple of seasons. Not sure how long he’ll last with the way he plays, but then Carlo is just a concussion away from the end as well. Montour plays with a chip on his shoulder. Would love him on Boston
Does he carry that chip on his bad shoulder ?

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
You have to think that Sweeney has to get in this years draft some how. To wait till the fourth round is crazy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad