Boston Bruins 24-25 Roster/Cap thread III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Funny when you think Jake at 7 or Stamkos at 5

Imagine Stamkos opposite side of Pasta on the PP....

double laser beams

They are both RH shots and stamkos spent his whole career where Pastas spot is on the PP.

He wouldn’t be as effective on his offside. You’d be taking away his biggest threat, his 1 timer.

Would be like getting Holmstrom or Andreychuk and putting them on the elbow.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
With a legit top end center, Zacha moves to the wing and he's your "replacement for DeBrusk" if you really feel you need a "replacement for DeBrusk".
Well yeah Zacha did finally score his first ever goal in the playoffs so maybe he will be on a roll for next years playoffs.lol

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Trade a younger player who had more goals than Domi and Lomberg combines and is younger for a team that needs goal scoring, does not make any sense, I like Lomberg, I like his energy but I will stick with Geekie.
Trade a younger player who had more goals than Domi and Lomberg combines and is younger for a team that needs goal scoring, does not make any sense, I like Lomberg, I like his energy but I will stick with Geekie.

That was meant solely for Finian's humor not as a real trade.

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
Zacha had more pts in each of his seasons in Boston than DeBrusk ever managed. But if it's just question of style then I guess go find some kid who you think looks like DeBrusk.
How did Zacha do in the last two playoffs ? At center with Pasta to top it off?

Apples and Oranges

Reactions: Gordoff

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
There is report from twitter in one of these threads that they offered him an 8 year deal with an AAV of 3M per.
Didnt say how structured though.
That would take him to 42 so a we don’t have the money to pay you right now,but we will pay you for when you’re probably not going to be playing later ?

Reactions: JoeIsAStud

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
I think he’s worth it. Guy has been a beast the last couple of seasons. Not sure how long he’ll last with the way he plays, but then Carlo is just a concussion away from the end as well. Montour plays with a chip on his shoulder. Would love him on Boston
Does he carry that chip on his bad shoulder ?

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
You have to think that Sweeney has to get in this years draft some how. To wait till the fourth round is crazy.

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
They are both RH shots and stamkos spent his whole career where Pastas spot is on the PP.

He wouldn’t be as effective on his offside. You’d be taking away his biggest threat, his 1 timer.

Would be like getting Holmstrom or Andreychuk and putting them on the elbow.
I feel the same about the Laine talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad