Boston Bruins 24-25 Roster/Cap thread III

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
By the sounds of it Kastelic will in the line-up and used as a PKer per Sweeney's presser.
Yeah, Sweeney didn't mention any young players in his presser. He sees it as Geekie at 2RW right now, which slides Brazeau to 3 and Kastelic to 4.

I don't love it (Geekie in the top6), but I would rather have Zadorov making an impact on D than a $5m complimentary winger who's not much better than Geekie.

That's why I'm hoping Lysell can make a push. He has a dynamic skillset and I think he and Marchand could be magic with Coyle working the net front. That pushes Geekie down and gives us the lineup I was/am hoping for.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
At the Cross
youtu.be
I am not even going to worry about term or money

Don & Cam,

Thank you for today. Thank you for not caring about anything but restoring my beloved franchise to a rough and tumble team. This week, Kastelic, Zadorov and Max Jones. Out were Boqvist, Gryz and Heinen. Could you two be any more emphatic about what you're trying to do here? My pride is bubbling over again, thank you both for seeing what the fans want. If that wasn't good enough you doubled down and added borderline dirt bags in Tufte, Sweezy and Viel to Providence and just a phone call away to send a message if need be. You are making regular season hockey fun again, and I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

Your biggest fan, LouJersey

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Perhaps too many 4th liners now even with Lauko traded for free.
Thankfully Maroon is long gone.

Brazeau has to be a lock with his size and sneaky skill for the size. In the playoffs he showed more than willing to finish heavy hits.

Max Jones. Could be 4th line could be #13.
Kastelic/Beecher sound similar in face offs. Beecher speed, Kastelic tough.

Four names right there for 3 slots and each plays the way we need our 4th line to play. Punish. Hammer not nail.

I will say Beecher disappointed in the playoffs in terms of physicality- I noticed his few hits were that pitiful Tkachuk style, rear first.

The question for the offseason is if Poitras and Lysell are ready, if Sweeney is indeed done.

I would think Brazeau is a candidate for the second like role. Not for sure he gets it , but he'll get chances at it.. His skills could be best utilized with talented people around him, and he might get 20

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad