Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Post Draft, Pre Free Agent Frenzy

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Skinner on a cheap "show me" deal to try and build himself some value for his next contract would be great. Already making all that buyout money anyways.

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
Sure. I can guarantee you he declines further next year. I hope to be wrong- but 33 year old power forwards don’t resurrect after 2 injury plagued seasons.
We still got 24 goals and 20 assists while not being nearly 100 percent. He's good for another year with that output

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Good for Foegele. Never got much PP time but was an effective ES scorer at a sub-3 pricepoint. Never was physical enough for me and I always kinda saw his offense as fortunate instead of talented.

I suspect he’ll have another good year in 2006/27 when he’s playing for a new contract. Wildly inconsistent player.

Throttlehead

Jan 22, 2014
Victoria B.C.
His feet and hands were faster than what his brain could process the game.
Good for Foegele. Never got much PP time but was an effective ES scorer at a sub-3 pricepoint. Never was physical enough for me and I always kinda saw his offense as fortunate instead of talented

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009
If we get Jeff Skinner, I’m treating myself to a very nice lunch at work

I would stick him with McDavid and free up RNH as a centre again

Reactions: Macheteops
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad