GDT: UFA Frenzy 2024 - We're ALL Gonna Die

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

3CanesInTheBox

no touch my guys
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
We have a really good core -- in skill and character (assuming we get Jarvy done).. We should be sustainably good--which I know i is not exciting for some people.

It's some of these new additions that make zero sense to me though.

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
My guess is Tarasenko & Walker will close out our the majority of this year's free agency.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Sirius just called the Canes a team in transition and mentioned how they used the Slavin PR
they're not wrong. we legitimately have 4 first line forwards right now, one of whom wants out, and then the rest of the team is third line fodder or worse.

we have good prospects but the only one that's truly ready to step in and be an impact player is signed in the KHL for one more year.

hope Necas or Jarvis doesn't mind playing with Kuzy and a kid, because that's what's going to be required this year baring any kind of Laine for KK swap.

chaz4hockey

Old man but still a PP2 Candidate
Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
Why is Marty playing RW instead of Fast in Doms joke?

Fast is still a solid but uneventful player.
RBA gets his wish.....we are back to being a grinding team with 1 1/3 lines at best scorers.

btw: I realized Skjei got 7 but would he have taken 6 earlier in the year to stay?

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Suggesting Noesen (who is terrible defensively) should make less than Martinook because of his offense is so funny it hurts.

Noesen had a career high in goals last year of 14 helped by his time on the 2nd PP unit all year, to tie him with Jordan Martinook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad