Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Closed Window Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL

Dish it, sister.

There’s probably so much grimey shit that goes on behind closed doors at that club.
I am not saying they are innocent, but why do you say that? Mbappe could have left a season sooner to the same destination but for a fee. If I was PSG, I would be livid as they just lost their best player on a free when they could've gotten like 150 million for him easily. I suggest this entire deal signifies more corruption in the hands of Perez the Great since he got a 150+ value player for nothing.

Mbappè has always been bigger than the Club.
Most top athletes have the same thinking, this isn't new to Mbappe.

Reactions: luiginb

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I get that no player should be than the club and I genuinely believe this but I don't think that it's surprising that Mbappe became bigger than PSG. They lack historical prestige. They're very much nouveau-riche and have that stink on them as opposed to a club like Real/Barca, etc.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I have no issue moving on from Chalobah. I have an issue if they’re buying another Disasi to replace him.

But man, you have to keep Gallagher. I think he is what he is as a player but you need stability and what he brings on a personal level in your 18. And, I doubt his wage demands are significant.

——

Guess it’ll be one of Sesko, Duran, or Ferguson competing with Jackson for the #9 role.

Olise, Eze, or Summerville in a new winger spot. Hopefully we move on from Madueke & Sterling.

Yikes at the Sanchez return to the starting role.

Need a first choice CB. A very good one.

And a LB to replace Cucurella (who’s never been good) OR Chilwell (who’s been bad & unfit) for two years now.

Reactions: Blender

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
I was told Sternberg isn’t credible for Chelsea because he cussed them out a couple of decades ago
as *not* the person who referenced that old Steinberg tweet, i'll say that he's mid-tier for chelsea. the guys at the athletic (simon johnson, liam twomey) are gonna be better bets, ornstein is in general value on transfer talk, and matt law at the telegraph remains also a very reliable one.

but the guardian is far from a tabloid, and even when their sports journalism isn't to the same editorial verification as their wider stuff, they're not hacks. they are, however, aggregators. steinberg is just parroting the athletic here

Blender

Dec 2, 2009

I still don't think he wants to leave, he wants a new contract with the club and that has been the reports for a long time. The guy was walking around the field with his dad, also a huge Chelsea fan, at the end of the last game of the season.

The club may try and force him out, which is f***ing insane.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I mean, if they are actually getting sanctioned, there will be a bunch of players fleeing. Agents will know it's coming before any of us.

As for the Chelsea bit... man. Selling Gallagher is beyond stupid. They're going to do it. I just don't get the constant churn. Let some players figure it out. You invested so much in young guys, getting more players doesn't solve much of anything.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I mean, if they are actually getting sanctioned, there will be a bunch of players fleeing. Agents will know it's coming before any of us.

As for the Chelsea bit... man. Selling Gallagher is beyond stupid. They're going to do it. I just don't get the constant churn. Let some players figure it out. You invested so much in young guys, getting more players doesn't solve much of anything.

I'm guessing if/when Gallagher gets sold it's because they literally don't have a financial choice but to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad