Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Closed Window Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Real Madrid just won the CL with what they had. In a weird way, I'd be a bit concerned it's going to somehow throw them off
Exactly. I like how other team should be worried. More like Real Madrid should be worried (to not lose the good collective they currently have)

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Not worried tbh....
And if Mbappe acts up, Caevajal or Rudi will be him senseless in the locker room
I think the issue is not replicating what Real Madrid did this season. If Real Madrid do not win both the league and the CL at the very least next year, it would be considered a failure which is most likely to happen even with Mbappé.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street

I think the issue is not replicating what Real Madrid did this season. If Real Madrid do not win both the league and the CL at the very least next year, it would be considered a failure which is most likely to happen even with Mbappé.
I mean, with this updated roster, anything less will be considered a failure

I’ll believe it when I see it.
Nah I'm not worried tbh

This not PSG where was given carte blanche

• Haha
Reactions: KJS14 and S E P H

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Champions League is tuff
We can easily not repeat tbh
Realistically speaking, there are more chances that we do not repeat than there are that we do... and it is fine.

Adding Mbappé is not a one-year thing. Of course, the expections, as they always are at Real Madrid, will be to win every trophy available, ESPECIALLY the CL, but I am willing to be patient. We have a great young core, we will have plenty of chances to win the CL.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Realistically speaking, there are more chances that we do not repeat than there are that we do... and it is fine.

Adding Mbappé is not a one-year thing. Of course, the expections, as they always are at Real Madrid, will be to win every trophy available, ESPECIALLY the CL, but I am willing to be patient. We have a great young core, we will have plenty of chances to win the CL.
Agreed
Our midfielders' will need to get even better with Kroos leaving (yes I know we have depth)
There will be a transition period obviously, adjustments etc

Also, Mbappe will have to deal with a different kind of pressure, just ask Ronaldo or Bale about the Bernabeu crowd if they went 2 consecutive games with a single goal.

Ancelotti will have a casual dinner with Mbappe when he gets there, just look up what Rudiger's testimonial upon his arrival in Madrid, very good stuff

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Lens will have to sell to surive after missing Europe.
Wahi is leaving this summer apparently.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Depay let go by Atletico in a suprising move. He was very good in limited minutes this year.

I’d imagine they want to dump his wages.

COMUNICADO OFICIAL

the 2 sexiest words in the Spanish language

LOL, they’re still doing that? What everyone used to post on a forum years ago:

5feab358ec90530a4c2434fa2365107ec1c4cb4f

Romano reported a 100 million signing bonus as well. However he said it’d be paid over the course of 5 seasons. Romano also said his wages would be in line with the rest of the team, but if this is correct then that’s clearly not the case.

I would think they would have a go at getting Brandon Vazquez from Monterrey.

Reactions: Power Man
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad