Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Closed Window Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
It used to be. There is only 1 city north of the Mason-Dixon line that is in the top 10 of growing cities and it's Columbus.

Also #1 in the US in population growth.

I've lived from San Francisco to DC to St Louis and my entire family was born in Chicago and there isn't a city I would rather live than Columbus.
Everyone that I know that lives in Columbus/has ties to Columbus likes it. I've been several times and I do not get it at all. Except Jeni's Ice Cream. Thats good.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Christ

This one is a free, at least, but he's not that good
They are bringing it in just so they can sell Chalobah for PSR. It's probably a downgrade, but Chelsea aren't signing him because they think he is an important piece on the field. He will go in, be 4th/5th choice and probably leave next summer. He is just on the Chelsea wheel now. Keep getting them paychecks. Probably doesn't even have to move his house.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
This one actually makes some sense. Sell Disasi too
It makes sense for Chelsea’s balance sheet. No idea why Tosin is doing it besides for the paycheck. But that’s Chelsea

Last edited:

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
It used to be. There is only 1 city north of the Mason-Dixon line that is in the top 10 of growing cities and it's Columbus.

Also #1 in the US in population growth.
What? Your own link disagrees:

According to their data, these are the top 10 cities for job growth this year:

1. Virginia Beach
  2. Richmond
  3. Buffalo
  4. Indianapolis
  5. Providence
  6. San Antonio
  7. Columbus
  8. Philadelphia
  9. Pittsburgh