Transfer: 2024 Summer Transfer Window - Closed Window Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Some of these have probably been already posted, but here is a list of early rumours

- Conte wants Lukaku as a replacement if Osimhen leaves and he's also looking at Buongiorno.

- Chelsea and Liverpool going after Summerville. He's not perfect, but a very underrated player.

- BVB going after striker Guirassy.

- Sesko's release clause expires at the end of June and why Arsenal is pushing so hard for him.

- PSG going after Kvaratskhelia to replace Mbappe, but want to pay 60 million Euros for him instead of Napoli's 100 million asking price.

- Reus close to signing with LA Galaxy.

- AC Milan going after Emerson Royal (LOL).

- Juve wants Koopmeiners as Motta's first transfer, solid move there.

- CR7 trying to recruit Casemiro and Nacho to Al-Oil Money FC (LOL).

- Bayern approaching United for Bruno Fernandes.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
This feels like when Kariya and Selanne joined an already loaded Avs team.

Would be funny, in a Kane kind of way, if winning the CL is his lone goal and he somehow never does.

Selanne could barely walk at that time

He was completely broken

So it would be like bringing todays Ronaldo to this crew

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com

Dish it, sister.

There’s probably so much grimey shit that goes on behind closed doors at that club.
Mbappé is using heavy language when discussing his exit.

Earlier when he talked about his renewal, he said he did not wish anyone to go through what he went.

Now, he is using words like "liberated" and "violently".

He sounds like a guy who is relieved and glad to move on.

Reactions: Jussi

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Lol, poor slave making 50+M.
Of course Al Khelaifi threatenned to not play him. Guy told him he would pocket the money and leave on a free and refused to be sold last summer.
Weirdly enough, he chose to give back his "loyalty" clause and he was allowed to play.

He should really shut his mouth. Half of France is dispsing him already.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Lol, poor slave making 50+M.
Of course Al Khelaifi threatenned to not play him. Guy told him he would pocket the money and leave on a free and refused to be sold last summer.
Weirdly enough, he chose to give back his "loyalty" clause and he was allowed to play.

He should really shut his mouth. Half of France is dispsing him already.
30% of that 50% will love him again if he has a great Euro. The other 20%... well, let's not that about them :laugh:

Reactions: Jussi

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yeah I agree. But people do hate Mbappe even when they love him.
It's tough to explain but his constant ego, arrogance, whining has people hating him. More and more. And yet people forgive him when he scores an amazing goal. And go back to hate him when he acts up.
But yeah he should shut his mouth. Otherwise people will start to remind him all the shit he's thrown over the years. And that's a lot of crap.

For example, the whole french crowd just laughed at him the other day when he said it was harsh to make that choice when he resigned and that he wished that to nobody. That the pressure was huge.
Kid, it's just football and you get paid no matter what. There are literally people in the street getting hurt by police because they try to demonstrate against a genocide. People don't give a shit about your first world "pressure" decisions. Grow up!

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Yeah I agree. But people do hate Mbappe even when they love him.
It's tough to explain but his constant ego, arrogance, whining has people hating him. More and more. And yet people forgive him when he scores an amazing goal. And go back to hate him when he acts up.
But yeah he should shut his mouth. Otherwise people will start to remind him all the shit he's thrown over the years. And that's a lot of crap.

For example, the whole french crowd just laughed at him the other day when he said it was harsh to make that choice when he resigned and that he wished that to nobody. That the pressure was huge.
Kid, it's just football and you get paid no matter what. There are literally people in the street getting hurt by police because they try to demonstrate against a genocide. People don't give a shit about your first world "pressure" decisions. Grow up!

I mean, in a vacuum, I do not disagree. A footballer being paid that much money talking about how difficult choosing between two huge bags of cash will make people roll their eyes. That being said, from his point of view, I understand how he felt. You have the president of your country pleading you to stay, you have your own club's owner putting pressure on you because their country will host the World Cup and, well, on the other side, you have the club you dreamed of playing on as a kid. Mbappé was only 24 at that point. It was not an easy decision to make and there was a lot of pressure on him... but, you are right, no one will relate to that and I do not expect them to. I just understand where he is coming from.

Should he have played the PR game better then... and honestly now? Most defintely.

Basically people here hate his personality but can't help but admire the electrifying player and the ballsy player he is.
But yeah he'll never be loved like a Zidane or Platini. Never. He's way too much of a diva.
He might be a diva, but I would say that PSG fed into that. Will it be better at Madrid? I guess we'll see. As long as he scores goals and brings trophy, I'll gladly ignore the noise.

Last edited:

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
MLS News

Charlotte traded Marco Reus discovery rights to LA Galaxy for Garber Bucks

Charlotte now trying to use said Garber Bucks to bring in Tim Ream

Reactions: Gecklund

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I mean, in a vacuum, I do not disagree. A footballer being paid that much money talking about how difficult choosing between two huge bags of cash will make people roll their eyes. That being said, from his point of view, I understand how he felt. You have the president of your country pleading you to stay, you have your own club's owner putting pressure on you because their country will host the World Cup and, well, on the other side, you have the club you dreamed of playing on as a kid. Mbappé was only 24 at that point. It was not an easy decision to make and there was a lot of pressure on him... but, you are right, no one will relate to that and I do not expect them to. I just understand where he is coming from.

Should he have played the PR game better then... and honestly now? Most defintely.

He might be a diva, but I would say that PSG fed into that. Will it be better at Madrid? I guess we'll see. As long as he scores goals and brings trophy, I'll gladly ignore the noise.

Kinda how I see it as well but I get the French being over his shit as well. In short, everyone in the scenario is kind of obnoxious.

With that said, he is a total diva but at least he seems to be a diva who holds himself to an extremely high standard unlike guys like Neymar.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France

That's what PSG did and you ignore it.
They ignore because he was a man good player bringing goals and trophies.

Exactly how I feel about Vini
The act Vini does is towards opponents and crowds though. Mbappe does it against his teammates and own club.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Real won't pay 50 million? What they want, to pay 15? These guys man.
Just sell him to another team

theycantkeepgettingawaywithit.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad