Patriots/NFL 2024 Playoffs Part 3: Chiefs SB Parade mass shooting

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Belichick didn’t do Mac any favors but Mac is mentally weak. Not cut out for intense environment. Might carve himself out a good backup QB career somewhere outside of Foxboro. Mac reminds me of Matt Leinart.
He's Mitch Trubisky v2.0. Here's both of their stats as a first full-year starter. Guess which one is which?

1706657659858.png

1706657697609.png

1706657725330.png

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
after seeing him destroy NE cant be many bidders

See below.

I am far, far from a football expert or fan, but it is abundantly clear that however good or bad Mac Jones was, Bill's imperial impulses (Patricia as OC) proved his undoing.

In my view, he ruined Jones in the process.

I wish both well. Not, at this point, in New England.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
See below.

I am far, far from a football expert or fan, but it is abundantly clear that however good or bad Mac Jones was, Bill's imperial impulses (Patricia as OC) proved his undoing.

In my view, he ruined Jones in the process.

I wish both well. Not, at this point, in New England.

at the end of the day if you lack the talent to play in the NFL youll be figured out. Once teams got tape he was easily game planned against. Thats why Mac has no market. No arm, bad football IQ

Reactions: GordonHowe

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
at the end of the day if you lack the talent to play in the NFL youll be figured out. Once teams got tape he was easily game planned against. Thats why Mac has no market. No arm, bad football IQ

Yes. That's my understanding. Still, Bill didn't help. He apparently gave Tom crap on a regular basis in front of teammates, too. A six time (at the time) Super Bowl champion.

I respect Bill, I don't dig the piling on, but he was also a prick.

I'm not a millennial or whatever the f*** it is -- I'm 60 -- but who needs that shit?

Bill is responsible for his behavior.

End rant.

Reactions: Mione134

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Yes. That's my understanding. Still, Bill didn't help. He apparently gave Tom crap on a regular basis in front of teammates, too. A six time (at the time) Super Bowl champion.

I respect Bill, I don't dig the piling on, but he was also a prick.

I'm not a millennial or whatever the f*** it is -- I'm 60 -- but who needs that shit?

Bill is responsible for his behavior.

End rant.

ya Bill was Bill for 20 years it brought the region 6 Superbowls and the best of times. But in regards to Jones, just not talented enough to play in the league regardless the coach.

Reactions: GordonHowe

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
ya Bill was Bill for 20 years it brought the region 6 Superbowls and the best of times. But in regards to Jones, just not talented enough to play in the league regardless the coach.
Maybe. I wouldn't go that far, even though I understand he has a weak arm.

In the proper environment he might flourish. Good luck to him regardless.

Reactions: Mione134

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Kraft is saving money after years of having to pay Bill top dollar.

I mean, can we hire a coach for a major position who isn't brand f***ing new at said job? We don't even know if Mayo ever ran the defense, now he's the head coach. Maybe giving him some veterans in his ranks would help? Maybe we want to support him rather than make things harder? No, we're just gonna let everyone figure out their job on the job.

The f***ing arrogance.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I mean, can we hire a coach for a major position who isn't brand f***ing new at said job? We don't even know if Mayo ever ran the defense, now he's the head coach. Maybe giving him some veterans in his ranks would help? Maybe we want to support him rather than make things harder? No, we're just gonna let everyone figure out their job on the job.

The f***ing arrogance.
Don't worry, that veteran will be Josh McDaniels! He's being paid by the Raiders of course.

• Haha
Reactions: EverettMike

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston

The f***ing arrogance.
The good news is, they still need a GM and OC. What could go wrong?

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston
Celtics and I don't even think it's close.

Sweeney and Neely were lying about Mitchell Miller's horrible past just a year ago.
I'm not a big basketball guy, so I'll take your word for it. While the Bruins did screw that up, I still think for the most part - they've been doing things to win and they've done a great job wit the 100 year anniversary.

They've gone all in to win a cup...

Last edited:
Reactions: bbfan419

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston
I was just reading up on the new special teams coach. I guess nobody else wanted the job because they've been worse than the patriots by a mile.

I know the bar was low, but really?

Reactions: Johnnyduke
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad