Patriots/NFL 2024 Playoffs Part 3: Chiefs SB Parade mass shooting

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
I dont think he is an NFL QB, but his best bet is to just get a backup job somewhere more stable and hope for a Baker Mayfield type resurgence. It's too far gone here for him to be back.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
There’s literal video of Bill asking everybody around him if they’re ok with picking Mac, Idk where this “he didn’t want him” narrative came from

He didn’t give him the support necessary to develop (an actual OC in year 2, WR, OL), but he wasn’t forced into the Mac pick kicking and screaming
That video came after Kraft wanted more collaboration on the draft. Just my take on it but i don't think Belichick wanted Mac but the Kraft's and some scouts did so he played ball because he knew they needed a qb and one of them was there at 15. Bill shaking his head as Mac overthrew his receiver during the Alabama pro day is always something that sticks with me when i think about Belichick and Mac.

Making Matt Patricia his oc in his 2nd year where he was throwing tantrums on the field, embarrassing Belichick, Patricia and himself in the process and then wanting to trade Mac, not being able to so getting rid of all of Mac's allies on offense instead for year 3 weren't decisions that would be made by someone that wanted Mac and to see him succeed.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
you can post a 1000 articles rewording the excuse machine. I grew up watching Tom Brady, the crap Mac represents is the opposite of all that
Perhaps you should read the article and go in with an open mind because it's clear you didn't read it.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Perhaps you should read the article and go in with an open mind because it's clear you didn't read it

thanks but I read it, so you're wrong, seriously does every Mac opinion have to align with yours. Enough already, I didnt even quote you, i was responding to another poster

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I think you just can't handle any takes that aren't pro mac
I think I can handle them just fine. You can't handle anything or anyone not blaming Mac for everything. You don't even blame Bill for anything. We get it. You hate Mac. You love Zappe.

Luckily for the both of us both will be gone.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
I think I can handle them just fine. You can't handle anything or anyone not blaming Mac for everything. You don't even blame Bill for anything. We get it. You hate Mac. You love Zappe.

Luckily for the both of us both will be gone.

I blame Bill 100% for keeping Mac in there until 2-9 , cost him his job, I didnt even mention zappe, thats just your crutch you like to use

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Belichick didn’t do Mac any favors but Mac is mentally weak. Not cut out for intense environment. Might carve himself out a good backup QB career somewhere outside of Foxboro. Mac reminds me of Matt Leinart.

Reactions: Johnnyduke
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad