Patriots/NFL 2024 Playoffs Part 2: Pats have 3rd pick. Mayo new HC. Where does Belichick land? Bill O'Brien to leave Patriots for Ohio State OC job

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Any bball peeps remember this guy?

IMG_5733.jpeg

Had no idea this was Drake Maye’s brother. Has another brother on the UNC bball team rn too.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Holy shit I didn’t put 2 and 2 together there

NCAA champion Luke Maye

Another brother won a college title in baseball for Florida apparently as a pitcher. Athletic family

Reactions: N o o d l e s

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
Holy shit I didn’t put 2 and 2 together there

NCAA champion Luke Maye

Another brother won a college title in baseball for Florida apparently as a pitcher. Athletic family
The dad was the starter at QB for two years at North Carolina.

Reactions: CDJ

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Notice how you're the only one mentioning Mac in all of this?

Show me on the doll where he hurt you.

Let it go. He's not gonna be here next year. Neither will Zapp

Notice how you're the only one mentioning Mac in all of this?

Show me on the doll where he hurt you.

Let it go. He's not gonna be here next year. Neither will Zappe.
Jones most likely gets traded for a mid to late pick, but I think Zappe will be here as the #3 guy.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Y'all realize that if the Chiefs make the Super Bowl that there will be AT LEAST 500 shots of Taylor Swift during the broadcast, right?

As a Taylor fan, I have to tell you that she'll be performing her international tour soon, and will be in Tokyo, Japan the day before the Super Bowl performing. It's unclear if she'd even be able to hypothetically take a plane back that fast to see the game. Signs point to no. But she's superhuman so it's a possibility she'll superman that plane all the way from Japan to Vegas with no sleep.

50/50 chance.

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
There is a chance Mac gets over the very obvious mental fog he was in. I am allowing for that. All I ever said was he needed to be benched THIS season. I am open to all QB scenarios next year. If you don't believe in the QB at #3 I'm not sure you should force it. I won't be outraged if they take MHJ. We'll know more once we see if they go for someone like Cousins in free agency.

There's no chance Mac Jones comes back here as the starter without the entire locker room going into a full scale revolt. The defensive side of the locker room for all intents and purposes have turned on him and there's no signs that he has many allies left on the offense after Bill got rid of them to spite the Krafts.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Y'all realize that if the Chiefs make the Super Bowl that there will be AT LEAST 500 shots of Taylor Swift during the broadcast, right?
Taylor Swift or a full on beer belly drunk. Hell we seen both in the same camera shot last game 😂

I don’t really care about who they show. It’s usually for seconds anyways. Any one that’s really pissy either hates the Chiefs or Swift

Reactions: Mione134

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site

Are they going to be showing her watching it from Japan??? She turned down the offer to play the event because she ha a Concert in Japan the day before. But I guess now that she is not performing, and if her fiancee is there, she'll probably find a way to get to the game

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Taylor Swift or a full on beer belly drunk. Hell we seen both in the same camera shot last game 😂

I don’t really care about who they show. It’s usually for seconds anyways. Any one that’s really pissy either hates the Chiefs or Swift
They hate her. That's why. She's supporting her boyfriend. Not her fault she's a superstar. It's like if Beyonce was dating Patrick Mahomes. Same thing.

Either way, 50 million people watched the last game. She's brining eyes and fans to the sport. Of course the NFL will show her. She's harmless. Truly harmless.

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
They hate her. That's why. She's supporting her boyfriend. Not her fault she's a superstar. It's like if Beyonce was dating Patrick Mahomes. Same thing.

Either way, 50 million people watched the last game. She's brining eyes and fans to the sport. Of course the NFL will show her. She's harmless. Truly harmless.
Yeah I don’t get the outrage either. Doesn’t affect my enjoyment of the game whatsoever. And I couldn’t possibly care less about Swift or celebrity romance.

:dunno:

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
as long as they show the actual plays idgaf. They’ve been showing the plays so it looks like I do not care lol

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
The networks could also choose not to show her. I think it's all faux outrage anyway. Just don't show Jackson and Brittany Mahomes being obnoxious and I'm good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad