Patriots/NFL 2024 Playoffs Part 2: Pats have 3rd pick. Mayo new HC. Where does Belichick land? Bill O'Brien to leave Patriots for Ohio State OC job

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Unfortunately that's the world we live in.

One where TV directors and producers show the most famous musician on the planet celebrating her super famous NFL boyfriend's games? Oh the horror of seeing one of the most successful artists of all time in the stands having fun.

"The world we live in..."

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
One where TV directors and producers show the most famous musician on the planet celebrating her super famous NFL boyfriend's games? Oh the horror of seeing one of the most successful artists of all time in the stands having fun.

"The world we live in..."
I'd much rather see Fireman Ed or random hardo guy do the turnaround in your seat and lift your arms in the air to shout at the crowd to GET UP!!!

Reactions: Roll 4 Lines

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
So my question is, who signed Jordan?

I went here to see who was listed. Just going by this I would think Groh is calling the shots. Because no matter what narrative you hear Jonathan Kraft is not breaking down film of a football player named Michael Jordan.

What remains unclear obviously is if the Krafts are riding with him and giving him a chance or if they will pursue anyone from the outside after the draft. I have heard it reported that some teams have done it that way. That contracts run through the draft maybe. Also have to see if Bill lands anywhere. I just wish I had a full accounting of situations where Groh wanted to do something and was overruled by Bill.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
I’d love to see the reaction from the swiftys here if it were some popular rapper being shown in between every single play and not Taylor. I’ve got a hunch they wouldn’t be in celebrity defense mode

Reactions: bbfan419

EverettMike

Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
I’d love to see the reaction from the swiftys here if it were some popular rapper being shown in between every single play and not Taylor. I’ve got a hunch they wouldn’t be in celebrity defense mode

...Wut?

My guy, if 50 Cent shows up for the AFCC I hope they show him 500 f***ing times. 50 Cent!

I don't know what point you think you were making (and I'm not allowed to share my best guess), but it was really, really bad.

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
...Wut?

My guy, if 50 Cent shows up for the AFCC I hope they show him 500 f***ing times. 50 Cent!

I don't know what point you think you were making (and I'm not allowed to share my best guess), but it was really, really bad.
Yes I’m suggesting you’re most likely a swifty fan hence the defense of the annoying marketing/ money grab by the NFL.

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
I’m gonna guess you’re not talking about Eminem.

I’m no Swifty. I’m just trying to understand how it affects anyone’s enjoyment of the game negatively. I truly, honestly don’t get it. Doesn’t interfere with the game at all to me.

If they had a “Taylor Cam” that they chose to broadcast instead of the play? Okay I’d be tuning out. But this is basic b-roll that I manage to ignore without effort or conscious consideration.

EverettMike

Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Yes I’m suggesting you’re most likely a swifty fan hence the defense of the annoying marketing/ money grab by the NFL.

Yeah, that's the point you were trying to make while just raaaaaaandomly saying we'd all be upset by "rappers." Sure.

Suuuuuuuure.

Anyway, no need to keep going back and forth on this. My advice to you is simply go cry about it some more. Lots of big tears about the most popular sport in the country showing the biggest musical star in the world in the crowd.

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston
If the Chiefs make it to the super bowl, some heads might explode.

Now if the broadcaster is slurring like crazy and mispronouncing everything and I'm trying to finish sentences for him, that does ruin my experience.

Reactions: Roll 4 Lines

Roll 4 Lines

Pastafarian!
Nov 6, 2008
In The Midnight Hour
Y'all realize that if the Chiefs make the Super Bowl that there will be AT LEAST 500 shots of Taylor Swift during the broadcast, right?
Hopefully!
Is the rapper attractive?

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
I need the Lions to get to the Super Bowl so we can see *their* superfans come out of the woodwork. THAT would be interesting :D

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Yeah, that's the point you were trying to make while just raaaaaaandomly saying we'd all be upset by "rappers." Sure.

Suuuuuuuure.

Anyway, no need to keep going back and forth on this. My advice to you is simply go cry about it some more. Lots of big tears about the most popular sport in the country showing the biggest musical star in the world in the crowd.
If that’s where your mind goes when you see the word “rapper”, perhaps you should take a long look in the mirror & stop projecting here.

Nobody is crying. A bunch of mega billionaires are using a trendy celebrity to milk some more views out of her fan base. In my conversations recently I find that it’s usually fans of hers who don’t call it what it is, a cringy money grab by billionaires. Sundays are for football, if I wanted to catch up on the latest swifty gossip I’m sure I have plenty of options on cable to do so.

You do have the ignore button option here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad