GDT: 2024 NHL Trade Deadline

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

How many trades do the Avs make?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
LOC is a 5th liner now.

Landy - Mack - Rants
Lehky - Mitts - Nuke
Wood - Colton - Drouin
Duhaime - Trenin - Parise
LOC - Cogs - Kiviranta
Wagner
If Landy returns I think it's a wild stretch to even put him in the top six...this is a guy who won't have played in two seasons and he's going to be stepping into playoff hockey. Think about how rough some guys look in the preseason after a few months off. My max expectations are third line Landy and that's assuming zero setbacks. And LOC clearly beats out Duhaime for a roster spot anyways.

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Pretty excited that even if I don’t get to see my first Avs win in Van since 13-14 (yes, they have won there since then I just have terrible luck at managing to pick the right game to go to), there’s a decent chance I’ll see an Av send one of Hughes/Petey/Miller/Boeser to the moon

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
On a serious note here, I love the moves so far, but they need to be careful to not make too many changes and disrupt the chemistry of the team
While I agree in theory.. it's not like we haven't had some room issues already this year. Maybe they need some new faces (and to jettison RyJo) to refresh the chemistry. It's not like we're setting the world on fire this year. Might be the shakeup they need to actually win games on the road now

Reactions: forsbergavs32

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
So... now I sort of have high expectations on what the Avs do in net. I somewhat feel they might just move George + for a 1G.

Richard Doll

Feb 18, 2020
Saint Albans, Vermont
MacFarland and the pro scouts have just been looking for "guys that made MacKinnon mad"
1af855efa6d9ecb063e05109bcfe06ca.gif

Reactions: NorthernAvsFan

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
No matter what the results end up being, CMac got aggressive and did work. Props for that and I think that is all that can be really asked. Give your team a damn good shot to lift the Cup. If it fails, at least the effort was there. If it succeeds, none of the prices matter.

Very happy with the work done so far.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002

We have close to $4M.

They are still counting Wagner & Kiviranta against the cap. Both of those guys could be put on waivers and sent down (unless Wagner needs LTIR or whatever)...

Could probably even put Caleb Jones on waivers and send him down for another $775K if they wanted to go with 6D.

Reactions: Chibby

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
No matter what the results end up being, CMac got aggressive and did work. Props for that and I think that is all that can be really asked. Give your team a damn good shot to lift the Cup. If it fails, at least the effort was there. If it succeeds, none of the prices matter.

We have insane depth at F...but no depth at all at D and G.

I'M still not comfortable

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers

This is more aggression than we saw from them in 2022. Can't deny it. This is what is needed to win and they're doing it. It's on the players/coaches now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad