GDT: 2024 NHL Trade Deadline

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

How many trades do the Avs make?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ABasin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2002
After the deadline passes, there is no 23 man roster limit. So if the Avs have LTIR space, they have have 27 for all it matters.
Yes, but still, there are a lot of NHL caliber wings on this roster now.

I'm starting to wonder if LOC is really hurt, and they felt they needed to replace him.

I've never once expected Landeskog back (and I don't believe the team ever counted on it), so I don't think that's it.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
We were all getting impatient at CMac for doing nothing but now I almost feel like he's doing too much, let's not be the Toronto of this year and change the whole team...
Yeah. Get a goalie and maybe call it….they've only traded 3 guys so far in Johansen/MacDermid/Byram but there’s a bunch of new faces here now.

JH21

Oct 20, 2019
Damn. I love these moves.

But something else has to be in the works. Landeskog will be back. Kovalenko will be here soon.

Lehkonen- Mackinnon- Rantanen
Drouin- Mittlestadt- Nichushkin
Wood- Colton- Parise
Cogliano- Trenin- Duhaime
Kiviranta

Toews - Makar
Girard - Manson
Johnson - Walker
Jones

Georgiev
Annunen

IR
O'Connor?
Wagner

LTIR
Landeskog

KHL
Kovalenko

Reactions: Bill Peckerskull

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
CMAc called Montreal for Jake Evans, price was a 2nd rounder but I don't know if they retained (he's still signed next year at 1.7M). He's a real 4C.

Reactions: LOFIN

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Damn. I love these moves.

But something else has to be in the works. Landeskog will be back. Kovalenko will be here soon.

Lehkonen- Mackinnon- Rantanen
Drouin- Mittlestadt- Nichushkin
Wood- Colton- Parise
Cogliano- Trenin- Duhaime
Kiviranta

Toews - Makar
Girard - Manson
Johnson - Walker
Jones

Georgiev
Annunen

IR
O'Connor?
Wagner

LTIR
Landeskog

KHL
Kovalenko

Something else has to be brewing, way too many forwards now, plus someone mentioned earlier something about a possible move and to "look east"

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
We were all getting impatient at CMac for doing nothing but now I almost feel like he's doing too much, let's not be the Toronto of this year and change the whole team...
The difference is we're adding good pieces while remaining pretty shrewd. Still have this year's first and our top prospects.

Reactions: Tommy Shelby

ABasin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2002
Draft be damned!

1709843939837.png

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
You guys know how I am, so needless to say I love these moves.

Your bottom 6 needs to be physical and skate well. As long as they're not pylons defensively and can somewhat PK, I'm okay with them taking the odd penalty and contributing very little offensively.

This is good shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad