GDT: 2024 NHL Trade Deadline

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

How many trades do the Avs make?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ABasin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2002
You guys know how I am, so needless to say I love these moves.

Your bottom 6 needs to be physical and skate well. As long as they're not pylons defensively and can somewhat PK, I'm okay with them taking the odd penalty and contributing very little offensively.

This is good shit.
Indeed, sir. Good moves all around. Improved the team and balanced the roster.

And they didn't trade any of their top prospects (not that the prospect pool was awesome or anything, but still), and kept their 2024 1st round pick.

Plus, the top player they picked up is a RFA, so they'll keep him past this season.

A lot to like here.

AegonLeConqueror

Jan 4, 2018
Indeed, sir. Good moves all around. Improved the team and balanced the roster.

And they didn't trade any of their top prospects (not that the prospect pool was awesome or anything, but still), and kept their 2024 1st round pick.

Plus, the top player they picked up is a RFA, so they'll keep him past this season.

A lot to like here.
Is the 2024 draft loaded with talent?

Chibby

Jan 12, 2019
IMG_6190.jpeg

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I'm going to assume MacFarland saw how MacKinnon soured on Johansen for doing nothing all year, shat himself, and is trading everything that isn't nailed down to try and save his skin.

I'm not against it.

• Wow
Reactions: LOFIN

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Damn, man can MacFarland chill for a bit? Maybe save some for tomorrow? I have to work today. Tomorrow I’ll be sitting at home watching a trade deadline special with no trades.
Have fun watching the TSN panel bring in goats to the studio or shooting eachother with t-shirt cannons or some other BS because all the trades have already happened.

Avs425

Colorado MacKinnon
Jun 3, 2014
Saskatchewan
Damn, HF is all messed up for me and won't load anything properly. I have to get my trades from the score, and thats like so 2015....

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Yes, but still, there are a lot of NHL caliber wings on this roster now.

I'm starting to wonder if LOC is really hurt, and they felt they needed to replace him.

I've never once expected Landeskog back (and I don't believe the team ever counted on it), so I don't think that's it.
I expect Trenin to be at center. Not ideal, but it makes the most sense with the guys they have (maybe Cogs slides over). From there Kiviranta and Wagner get sent down/become NHL regular season roster black aces. Random injuries will happen and keep guys out. When healthy, probably looking as a legit player like Duhaime being out, that is a nice luxury.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
LOC is a 5th liner now.

Landy - Mack - Rants
Lehky - Mitts - Nuke
Wood - Colton - Drouin
Kovalenko - Trenin - Parise
LOC - Cogs - Duhaime
Kiviranta - Wagner

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: xAvsx89

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
LOC is a 5th liner now.
No he isn't. Duhaime, Trenin or Parise will be 13th. LOC is 100% playing, if he's on the roster and healthy.

Which makes you wonder, if his injury is more serious than we thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad