Roster/Rumors/Speculation/Trade Talk - 2024-25: Re-Tool, Re-Group, Re-Mix, Re-Build

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WangMustGo

Mar 31, 2008
Long Island
I was curious after watching Engvall's play where he seemed to shy away from blocking a shot.

Engvall blocked 21 shots in 74 games last season. A guy with his mobility, size, and reach should do a heck of a lot better than that.

It's not surprise that Cizikas and Pageau blocked a lot of shots, but even Barzal & Lee who don't play on the PK blocked over 50 each.

NYI PK'ers continue to be a problem.

Cizikas-MacLean
Holmstrom-Pageau
?-Horvat

Honestly the only answer I can think of that has a hope of working is Barzy.

Nelson would be fine on the PK. I wonder if Tsyplakov has played on the PK in the KHL? He has the speed, grit, and size to be good on the PK.

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
Gonna be a long season as it’s looking like Engvall is going to be the never ending subject of discussion in Isles land.

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
I'm a big time Gauthier guy, would love him on the 4th line.

That being said, I understand he rubbed Roy the wrong way somehow last year and I hope he improved himself to fit into Roy's system.
Probably bc he plays one good game, then follows on with several you don’t belong here games. He’s just a player that really lacks consistency, which he’s demonstrated across several teams already.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad