GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft Part TWO: Rounds 2-7 | Sat. June 29, 11:30 a.m. | SN1, TVA Sports

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Maybe they are the smartest in the room and saw something we didn’t see.
Yeah, he can score and that's how you win games.

I'm all for getting size, but Poirier is a high value pick and he more than likely increases hos value and you can deal him.

Rangers trying to get all the 6'7 guys. Means Trent Swick is next for their selection

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Having opinions on a board of opinions is now considered bad....insane takes by some of you.
Can’t question NHL scouts. What a world we live in. What’s the point of HockeysFuture being a message board then?

It’s almost better that this day is average. Then it means the Habs won’t have “won” the draft which is always something that doesn’t work out in the end.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Yes because they are worthless and Hage isnisn't
Yet they both outproduced Hage in a better league. It's almost as if they're all good players.

Holtz and Schmid gone for Cotter and pick...just wow.
Poirier gone.

Sorry, TODAY, RIGHT NOW, not a good 2nd day of the draft. Shoot me.
Ridiculous draft day.
Is Holtz a bust?
Yes.
“they’ll trade up for a good player but not for a bad one”
I don't see it. The value isn't the same either.

Treal

Jul 6, 2007
Having opinions on a board of opinions is now considered bad....insane takes by some of you.
Thread is derailing fast :laugh: Let's face it, none of us are scouts.. Doesn't mean we can't have favourites. Absolute silly talk!!

newdimension

May 18, 2013
Love the Romani pick for the Canucks in the 6th. Maybe there's something there, definitely worth a shot for them.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Nuts! Was hoping Holtz was going to be the young player the Habs scored in a trade this year. Oh well. Still pretty f***ing happy with the draft so far!

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
It is just a giant dummy fest every year.....I dealt with a horde of neanderthals yesterday who actually believe that betting sites have NHL insiders who have access to heavily guarded draft strategies/prospect rankings lol.

I swear 90% of the National aggregate IQ points resides in 10 % of the population
The best is when people think a certain player should go in the 2nd round but then it's the 32 NHL teams and all their hockey ops staff who are the clueless ones when he goes late in the 5th. :laugh:

And they get mad at Habs brass because they didn't race fast enough to get to the front of that massive lineup at the podium to pick the player.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
It is just a giant dummy fest every year.....I dealt with a horde of neanderthals yesterday who actually believe that betting sites have NHL insiders who have access to heavily guarded draft strategies/prospect rankings lol.

I swear 90% of the National aggregate IQ points resides in 10 % of the population
Betting sites do have knowledge of what is going on. How do you think they come up with the starting odds? Now i suspect, that like horse racing, the experts and insiders place their bets at the end so the final odds represent what should happen. Weren't the odds correct for the top 5 in the draft?

Reactions: newdimension
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad