GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft Part TWO: Rounds 2-7 | Sat. June 29, 11:30 a.m. | SN1, TVA Sports

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
Poirier issue is not size, it’s skating and it’s compete level on the ice. Think Joshua Roy during his draft.

And yes I would have drafted him but just saying there are reasons he is not picked yet
You don’t think that being 5’8 is limiting for him? If he was 6’1 and scored 50g+, he’d be gone before the 5th regardless of average skating. I don’t agree about his compete, he was a battler in both games I watched. I’m aware of why he’s dropped, I’m saying prospects with stand out tools should be considered this late in the draft.

Carolina made a good call picking him up where they did.

newdimension

May 18, 2013
I said that you are not a scout because you are not and you are making baseless, uninformed criticisms over top professional scouts. This happens every year in the draft where armchair warriors criticize picks about players that they know nothing about and usually look foolish for doing so.

So thanks for your opinion.....I guess.
You don't know what my actual opinion is other than "I'm not a fan of the pick", which is where it stands on present day. I would have went with someone with more upside. You don't have to be an in the arenas 24/7 scout to have this opinion -- which even actual scouts would agree upon. So, thanks for your opinion... I guess?

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
This sums up Day 2 on HF Boards to a tee!

It is just a giant dummy fest every year.....I dealt with a horde of neanderthals yesterday who actually believe that betting sites have NHL insiders who have access to heavily guarded draft strategies/prospect rankings lol.

I swear 90% of the National aggregate IQ points resides in 10 % of the population

• Haha
Reactions: Schooner Guy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad