GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft Part TWO: Rounds 2-7 | Sat. June 29, 11:30 a.m. | SN1, TVA Sports

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Florian isn't in the NHL one year after he was drafted in the 4th round. What a bum!

My point is it's completely silly for anyone to imply these aren't good picks just because they have little knowledge and zero views of the players being picked.
No idea where I said that they weren't good picks. No idea. I said WTF. Which means that for me, I have no idea who they are. And I also said that I had other names I loved. NO idea where I already pencilled them as bust......okay...I did say Thorpe was Crisp V2...in jest.

But everybody else, when I say I don't know them. it doesn't mean that because of it, they are not good.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Where, exactly, did I say I'm a scout? All I said is I'm not a fan of the pick. Stop being a homer.
Don’t bother with him. He’s just upset when anyone says something different from an NHL scout as if they preach the gospel.

We can’t ever question NHL personnel, they’ve never been wrong.

Reactions: newdimension

SannywithoutCompy

Dec 22, 2020
Don’t bother with him. He’s just upset when anyone says something different from an NHL scout as if they preach the gospel.

We can’t ever question NHL personnel, they’ve never been wrong.
Yep, he blocked me last year after I told him Vancouver's scouting department was outperformed by a 2 minute spreadsheet lol

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
Where, exactly, did I say I'm a scout? All I said is I'm not a fan of the pick. Stop being a homer.

I said that you are not a scout because you are not and you are making baseless, uninformed criticisms over top professional scouts. This happens every year in the draft where armchair warriors criticize picks about players that they know nothing about and usually look foolish for doing so.

So thanks for your opinion.....I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad