GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft, at The Sphere in Vegas, Friday, June 28, 7 p.m. edt | SN, TVA Sports, ESPN, NHLN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who will Montreal draft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Essenege

Oct 5, 2019
The Russian factor has a lot more complexities to it than just their KHL contracts. That's only one component.
Yeah, putting it to rest was maybe too strong wording but I thinks it makes it less of a factor and that will be enough to keep him top 4. Hope I’m wrong!

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
It would be hilarious if Carolina took #4...and then traded it for the top D they actually need because that's not a team that is going to wait 4 years for the prospect they draft this year to be read. They aren't rebuilding.
Most people think the idea of trading up is for a shot at Demidov I think it's more likely they want Buium or Silayev in the case of Carolina.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Pizz on the 56th, we need more quality or draft currency.
Yeah exactly

What this trade tells me is they find any other pick other than 1st round right now useless at this stage of rebuild

18 yr old 2nd and 3rd rounders right now aren't of interest at the moment

And that they are probably targeting a 'close to ready' type of late 1st round prospect
Or you never know
Something else is up too :D

Reactions: Deebs

Rozz

Jun 23, 2012
Niagara Falls, Ont.
trades are hard --MB the clown
I was a MB supporter for the first 1/2 to even maybe 3/4 of his tenure.... looking back... what a f***ing knob the ended up being ... like he did some good things... but he was scare to make the necessary sacrifices to get price the cup in his window... and that will forever be his legacy

Reactions: Habano

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Yeah exactly

What this trade tells me is they find any other pick other than 1st round right now useless at this stage of rebuild

18 yr old 2nd and 3rd rounders right now aren't of interest at the moment

And that they are probably targeting a 'close to ready' type of late 1st round prospect
Or you never know
Something else is up too :D
It is the accumulated picks were always going to be trade capital.

Reactions: Gustave and Redux91

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
I was a MB supporter for the first 1/2 to even maybe 3/4 of his tenure.... looking back... what a f***ing knob the ended up being ... like he did some good things... but he was scare to make the necessary sacrifices to get price the cup in his window... and that will forever be his legacy
and wasted poor Cary P.. clown MB

Reactions: Rozz

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
Let's take Demigod, trade up to pick either Connelly or Eiserman and then make a trade for McG :naughty:

If only it was that easy!

Reactions: Rozz

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital

Whole league when this clown was about to make a move including me

Walrus26

Wearing a Habs Toque in England.
May 24, 2018
Peterborough, UK
Upside of being Draft O'clock + 5 hours? Lots more drinking time before the picks start.

Downside of being Draft O'clock +5 hours? Lots more drinking time before the picks start.

Demidov would be a minor miracle, but I'd much rather walk away with Dickinson or, another miracle, Lev, than risk Lindstrom's discs or settle for less than the BPA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad