GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft, at The Sphere in Vegas, Friday, June 28, 7 p.m. edt | SN, TVA Sports, ESPN, NHLN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who will Montreal draft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
I think trading up for Habs make total sense but prior to the draft is very weird... unless it's a piece for another deal.

Reactions: sampollock

SannywithoutCompy

Dec 22, 2020
Looking at my list and then Bobs, I see no real difference in value between 21 and 26.

Me too but you never know.
I think you'll see some reaches in the late teens on guys like Emery and other dmen, I think if they don't move this pick they're expecting a Boisvert, Hage, or Greentree to be there.

ginomini

May 25, 2014
I think trading up for Habs make total sense but prior to the draft is very weird... unless it's a piece for another deal.
Personally I think that this new "trading up before draft starts" is really smart. GM always say how hard it is to get a deal done on draft floor, because teams see players they like and just decide to stay put.

Doing it ahead of the draft is smart, love this move!

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
21 is better than 26 if you try to trade even higher
Of course, but in the same sense, isn't 53+26 worth about the same ?
I think you'll see some reaches in the late teens on guys like Emery and other dmen, I think if they don't move this pick they're expecting a Boisvert, Hage, or Greentree to be there.
I was going to meniton Emery... it would be such a Habs move to grab him there.

Reactions: overlords
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad