GDT: 2024 NHL Entry Draft, at The Sphere in Vegas, Friday, June 28, 7 p.m. edt | SN, TVA Sports, ESPN, NHLN

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who will Montreal draft?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Guaranteed? Strong word. I hope he does. I've met his brother Jeremie and he's a nice kid. I've heard they're a great family and apparently the dad doesn't even skate.

However, 5ft7 players with average wheels at best producing in the NHL is the exception rather than the rule which is why he isn't ranked high on lists despite that amazing production.
True, I’m a Stan for Poirier, his shot gives me butterflies when it leaves his stick.

Reactions: Schooner Guy

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
I don't think people realize how f***ing good Demidov is lol.

He immediately becomes the most talented player since.... I wanna say Lafleur lol.
The risks are there, but the pure offensive upside is as high as any 1st round forward (not named Bedard) taken in the last handful of drafts. He's a unique player and we're very lucky to get him at 5.

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
True, I’m a Stan for Poirier, his shot gives me butterflies when it leaves his stick.
Look man...with that playoff, he certainly deserves a chance and I think he should have been invited to the Combine. Most 3rd round picks don't collect an NHL pension anyway so take a shot at him. Worst case scenario, he's an AHL MVP candidate.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Quite a few names still there of my top 32 for the 2nd round.
Basha
Chernyshov
Mustard
Miettinen
Ritchie
Artamonov

Add in my HM, Stiga, Brunicke, Hutson etc....

Imagine not trading for Dvorak and still having our pick.....that @Mrb1p is MORE damaging than the deal Hughes made today...

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
On the short kings front;

Basha and Stiga falling in the second round cements the eternal status of size queens for the amateur scouting community in the NHL.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Nice last pick the family looked wholesome. Great riser story.

Fun 1st round see yall tomorrow for day 2

Reactions: MarkovsKnee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $175.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: