Prospect Info: [2024 - 5th] Ivan Motherbleeping Demidov (RW), SKA St. Petersburg (MHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ieatsht4brkfst

Mar 22, 2024
lol @ his sour face in some of the pics, when hes leaving the stage acceptinng his jersey, he raises his eyesbrows, funny body language

Sam de Mtl

Oct 11, 2021
Yeah because he was better than the majority of his players. :laugh:

Stupid f***ing Format.
I thought I was watching a final.
I was wondering why SKA acted like they'd won when they lost the game. :skeptic:
Can you explain what the format was? I still don't understand it.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
It's more that his coach/owner wants him to sign for a few more years... mid-season once it's clear Demidov is not signing longterm, he's going to be sent down.
Is it clear? I don't want to sound like a debby downer but it could happen.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I made a mistake in yesterday's vid, since every game they did a 3 on 3 OT and 5 man SO, I just assumed it was the same so I turned it off after the 5 man SO but since it was tied they did another round where Demidov scored and won the game. To fix this I put together all of his goals, assists and SO attempts from the 4 games, the SO that I missed is the very last clip,

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Can you explain what the format was? I still don't understand it.
I didn't check but I'm assuming it was like the world juniors before they changed the format.
Round robin total points maybe the Kids had to win in regulation or something.
In which case why even play an overtime when the issue was settled.
Imagine someone gets injured in that scenario. :skeptic:

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
A beautiful woman walks out carrying Demidov's jersey. What am I watching? The damn jersey lol

Lol I was thinking that at first. But now I want Demidov to keep #91. Let baby Koivu get #11. :)
Jesus, I didn’t notice the girl the first time either.

What does this mean?!

Goldthorpe

Meditating Guru
Jan 22, 2003
Montreal
Gawd I hope not. He seems so excited to get his NHL career started. So I don't think it would be easy to convince him to stay.
It won't be easy, but the bloodline of men is weak, and we have zero control over the situation - which is the annoying part.

This board will be stressed about this until he's in a plane bound to Montreal.

The good news - as you say - is that Demidov resolve seems pretty clear.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
They are buttering him up for a 2 year extension.
I'll tell you what
And I'll be 100% honest
I didn't think I was gonna be worried about it but .. I kind of sorta am juuuuust a bit now lol

Everytime I think of him I think its too good to be true, like I'm waiting for something bad to happen lol it's awful
Feels like they're gonna try for sure

But I believe in Ivan's adamance in wanting to come to the NHL ASAP
He'll be here next year

Apr 28, 2010
Who cares about a number lol, the season can't start fast enough.
It's kind of a big deal. I still wish Suzuki kept number 88. I would love to rock that jersey. #14 is just not my number. Slaf, too. #20 is a boring number, lol. At least they saved me some money. But hopefully, Demidov gets a cool number like in the 70s-90s.

Reactions: Redux91

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad