Prospect Info: [2024 - 5th] Ivan Motherbleeping Demidov (RW), SKA St. Petersburg (MHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gally11

Sep 20, 2010
Toronto
He has an incredibly rare combination of skill, maturity, work ethic, charisma and confidence while lacking cockiness. I’m not saying he’s going to be generational or anything but I just can’t remember the last time I saw that combination of traits in a player. Sometimes you get all of the above without the charisma or there’s an incredible amount of cockiness. McDavid for instance can lack charisma on camera, or even Bedard who I’ve met a few times through my work, he’s just super serious about his craft, which there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that you’re paid to play hockey. I just think from a marketing standpoint he should be an NHL dream.

He’s very impressive, I haven’t heard anything about his parents but they’ve raised him well.

Jabba11

Hockey Lobby
Nov 28, 2009
hockeylobby.blogspot.com
He has an incredibly rare combination of skill, maturity, work ethic, charisma and confidence while lacking cockiness. I’m not saying he’s going to be generational or anything but I just can’t remember the last time I saw that combination of traits in a player. Sometimes you get all of the above without the charisma or there’s an incredible amount of cockiness. McDavid for instance can lack charisma on camera, or even Bedard who I’ve met a few times through my work, he’s just super serious about his craft, which there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that you’re paid to play hockey. I just think from a marketing standpoint he should be an NHL dream.

He’s very impressive, I haven’t heard anything about his parents but they’ve raised him well.
He reminds me of this version of the Artiste hahaha

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022

Slafkovsky is the same. The confidence is off the charts but never in a bad or disrespectful way. His head can fit through a door lol.

Gally11

Sep 20, 2010
Toronto
Slafkovsky is the same. The confidence is off the charts but never in a bad or disrespectful way. His head can fit through a door lol.

Agreed! Would say Slaf wouldn’t compare in skill department however, even while also believing Slaf has a ton of it, Demidov is just another level. Just happy to have both; I guess Slaf does beat him in size though!

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Agreed! Would say Slaf wouldn’t compare in skill department however, even while also believing Slaf has a ton of it, Demidov is just another level. Just happy to have both; I guess Slaf does beat him in size though!

Both very skilled, but they impact the game in completely different ways.

Great problem for us to have.

Team #91 here.

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
thank god names like Jeff Reinbacher or Scotty Kotkanimei were not available or we would have never picked the future Russian star.

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021

After watching his last couple of games, I really hope Habs management were willing to pay the price tag to move up if they felt he wasn’t falling to 5.

Reactions: Gally11

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014

Gorton :

HZ6Yhub.jpg

Demidov :

yes-yes-chad.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad