Prospect Info: [2024 - 5th] Ivan Motherbleeping Demidov (RW), SKA St. Petersburg (MHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Between you and me, are there really six better offsensive players on SKA??? If so, Habs need to sign all 6 as soon as possible, we’ll have a dynasty :laugh:

lol Nobody on SKA has Demidov's talent. But he's still a U20, so experience, and physical/mental maturity need to be accounted for. That said, Rotenberg values 'maturity' to nonsensical levels. .

If Demidov keep performing like he did in pre-season and still isn't in the top 6, Rotenberg should quit coaching and go do stand-up comedy.
But nothing surprises me anymore. :laugh:

Reactions: Gustave

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
To be perfectly honest, I don’t think that will be the difference for him having a date or not on a given Saturday night.:laugh:
Hmmm and it’s not like he is coming from Attractive women bareland either .
He for one might not be as hungry on arrival as many !

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
IMG_2140.jpeg

For $456 we can get him here by Wednesday

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
View attachment 904600
For $456 we can get him here by Wednesday
To the Russians on this board, it’s probably best Demidov plays in the KHL and SKA this season. He doesn’t need to come to the Montreal zoo one year sooner than necessary. But I confess I already want to fly over now. Apparently, I’m not the only one. That’s how selfish and psychologically flawed I am. :confused:

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
To the Russians on this board, it’s probably best Demidov plays in the KHL and SKA this season. He doesn’t need to come to the Montreal zoo one year sooner than necessary. But I confess I already want to fly over now. Apparently, I’m not the only one. That’s how selfish and psychologically flawed I am. :confused:
This is me with the large pizza I probably shouldn't be eating.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad