2024-25 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - One Spot Open

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Draft time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

archangel2

May 19, 2019
I have...but you have some better goaltending than I do, and I have a lot of categories that I will have a hard time flipping...I think I have the tie-breaker, but I think its pretty much a coin-toss at this point.
and I say you pull ahead tonight. You did more damage last night than I thought you would

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Hahaha right?!

Yeesh guys, still a jam packed weekend schedule to come. Neither matchup is even close to being over...
If I win I will be shocked--it will come down to goalies--I gambled on Campbell not shitting his bed every night, He got me a win but with a below 900 save % and a very bad GAA--that killed me--but I need the win

I predict a 7-3 NYR game tonight and the jets dummy the wings

archangel2

May 19, 2019
my decision to sacrifice wins over all other goalie stats is biting me in the ass. Demko screwed me there. I knew Campbell would shit the bed but I put him in--but I banking on win with Demnk and Oatt not shitting the bed and off setting Campbells crap..did not workout that well.

Canucker will turn the wide tonight a pull ahead on sunday--I have lost about 8 weeks on sundays this year

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
my decision to sacrifice wins over all other goalie stats is biting me in the ass. Demko screwed me there. I knew Campbell would shit the bed but I put him in--but I banking on win with Demnk and Oatt not shitting the bed and off setting Campbells crap..did not workout that well.

Canucker will turn the wide tonight a pull ahead on sunday--I have lost about 8 weeks on sundays this year

I have to flip a category and keep what I have...and a lot of categories are out of reach really. I think the odds are still against that happening, but its not impossible...trying to bet on things like +/- and PIMs aren't great...plus my goalies are very sketchy and have some tough matchups. We'll see...still don't like my chances.

archangel2

May 19, 2019
I have to flip a category and keep what I have...and a lot of categories are out of reach really. I think the odds are still against that happening, but its not impossible...trying to bet on things like +/- and PIMs aren't great...plus my goalies are very sketchy and have some tough matchups. We'll see...still don't like my chances.
You will flip 2 categories tonight

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
the two catagories you will flip tonight are

Wins, +/-
+/- is a coin toss...I honestly hate that stat for fantasy. Wins I seriously doubt I'll be able to take that from you tonight...Campbell should be able to easily beat Anaheim...I've got two tough matchups in net. I think my only real hope is flipping +/- and maybe taking PIM's? I should have at least one more start with Andersen tomorrow, but you'll have Demko to counter...so who knows?

archangel2

May 19, 2019
+/- is a coin toss...I honestly hate that stat for fantasy. Wins I seriously doubt I'll be able to take that from you tonight...Campbell should be able to easily beat Anaheim...I've got two tough matchups in net. I think my only real hope is flipping +/- and maybe taking PIM's? I should have at least one more start with Andersen tomorrow, but you'll have Demko to counter...so who knows?
campbell will let in 5 goals tonight and kill my % and GAA and COL has Oats numbers

as I write this we are about to be tied in+/-

Ducks will beat the Oilers 5-4 in the SO tonight and I have Pitts over Boston, Bruins have taken the foot off the gas to a point. They are slowly reducing some key player TOI. We are tied on PMS and you have guys who take dumb penalties. So once we tie on +/- and you get 2 minutes? You will be up

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
campbell will let in 5 goals tonight and kill my % and GAA and COL has Oats numbers

as I write this we are about to be tied in+/-

Ducks will beat the Oilers 5-4 in the SO tonight and I have Pitts over Boston, Bruins have taken the foot off the gas to a point. They are slowly reducing some key player TOI. We are tied on PMS and you have guys who take dumb penalties. So once we tie on +/- and you get 2 minutes? You will be up

lol...I'm not seeing it....but if you're right I'll pronounce you the new Carnac the Magnificent. :laugh:

archangel2

May 19, 2019
lol...I'm not seeing it....but if you're right I'll pronounce you the new Carnac the Magnificent. :laugh:
we are now tied for +/- as the blues are shitting the bed tonight

Novak is having a great after I dropped due to having only one game left in the week while Backland had2

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
Having to choose between taking Jarry against the Bruins, or Sogaard against the Leafs with 3 of their best defensemen out of the lineup...isn't ideal.

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Having to choose between taking Jarry against the Bruins, or Sogaard against the Leafs with 3 of their best defensemen out of the lineup...isn't ideal.
you are going to beat me on all goalie stats but wins (as of right now)Jarry is starting and so is Soogard--I personally would go with Soogard as the games means a lot more to the sens and the leafs. Bruins are home and away--they question should be--Do you bench your goalies as you have the needed games played and bank the two stats you will win in walk in hoping for another win? I have to play my goalies to win and hope they save more. You are getting two more starts Tomorrow as well--I have Demko going MAYBE and the Kings are going to be grumpy for the game

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
personally I would swap sohgard for Georgiev

Meh...I was going to swap Jarry for Sogaard. Ottawa is missing its best 3 defensemen and Toronto has a lot of firepower....who knows? Dallas played last night and are on the road now...Just trying to play the best odds as i see them....none of them are "easy" wins. The way my luck has been lately, you're probably right tho. lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad