2024-25 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - One Spot Open

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Draft time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
yeah--but you got a real good balance of team and lucked out on the waiver wire(I can still defend the dropping of Cozens. I was fighting to win week to week and could not afford to have players playing 2 games a week for multiple week
Honestly, I don't think there is a big gap between our teams...any gaps can be made up very quickly with luck, games played differences and simply who performs and who doesn't....I think LB would even attest to that...he had a very solid team on paper, but bad scheduling and having some underperforming players at the worst time can sink a season.

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Honestly, I don't think there is a big gap between our teams...any gaps can be made up very quickly with luck, games played differences and simply who performs and who doesn't....I think LB would even attest to that...he had a very solid team on paper, but bad scheduling and having some underperforming players at the worst time can sink a season.
I had to make a couple of moves today I did not want to do

it will come down to goaltending I think

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
my problem is--my team always starts off hot and then dies on the weekend

Yeah, I don't know if I can overcome the lead you've amassed...I'd have to flip a lot of categories, and with Cam Talbot back limiting Sogaard's starts, and Jarry not getting his starts, it's going to be tough to beat you right now.

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Yeah, I don't know if I can overcome the lead you've amassed...I'd have to flip a lot of categories, and with Cam Talbot back limiting Sogaard's starts, and Jarry not getting his starts, it's going to be tough to beat you right now.
tonight I see you flipping atleast two catagories

archangel2

May 19, 2019
CRD has a better shot at a comeback than Canucker as of now, but still lots of games left.
I had waste my third pick up. Buckland (cal) for Novak(nash) Nash has one game left and the flames 2--I looked on my saturday rosters and Novak was not going to play and the Flames play on Friday and Sunday. I ran the numbers and Canucker will Catch me on Saturday

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
I had waste my third pick up. Buckland (cal) for Novak(nash) Nash has one game left and the flames 2--I looked on my saturday rosters and Novak was not going to play and the Flames play on Friday and Sunday. I ran the numbers and Canucker will Catch me on Saturday

I wish I had your confidence. lol

archangel2

May 19, 2019
I think if I don't make up some serious ground tonight, it'll be over...my team has been underperforming, and RNH has been beastly for you, and he still has 2 games left.
You will make up ground tonight and then do damager to my lead on Saturday

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
2 points......with 1 game left.

2 points on a packed Thursday.

GG

Congrats CaptainBo, Kuzmenkoshow

WTF is this??? 14 points after 4 days, i've been getting this in 1 day in previous weeks.

Facepalm

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad