Boston Bruins Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
Big Zad

He can score. He obliterates guys. His skating is top tier. He is huge. What’s not to like?

McAvoy and him on the top pairing is down right scary. I’m sure we will get to witness the entire hockey world hate the bruins again.
I think defensive details are what he will need to work on, but you’re right, they should be a scary pair to play against.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
I can see Johnson making the team.
He provides so much versality can move up and down the lines, is a useful penalty killer as well.
He hasn't killed penalties in years. In the last 5 seasons combined he's played less than 16 minutes on the pk.

Patrick Brown in 11 games for the B's last year played more minutes on the PK than TyJo has played in the last 4 seasons.

The Storm

Mar 15, 2022
Big Zad

He can score. He obliterates guys. His skating is top tier. He is huge. What’s not to like?

McAvoy and him on the top pairing is down right scary. I’m sure we will get to witness the entire hockey world hate the bruins again.
Remember when McAvoy broke into the NHL, he was paired with Chara. He got his Z back!

Reactions: Kegs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad